CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
<bgsound src='http://www.geocities.com/aileen_meyj/fadeintoyous.mp3'></bgsound>

Monday, October 15, 2007

~* THE EYE CANDY THAT IS VICTOR BASA *~


I literally squealed with delight when I found out that Victor Basa is in Pinoy Big Brother Celebrity Edition. (My nephew who was downstairs said he heard me getting kilig in my room upstairs as the big reveal for Victor was done, hehe). I liked his boyish look eversince he was modelling. His cute chinky eyes and curled corners of his lips did it for me. And since he is a model, he dresses so well and has that prerequisite hot abs. I think I saw him first in Cosmo's September edition (that annual "men" issue). And then of course he made it as a VJ in the revamped MTV Philippines. And then I was surprised to see him appear in some telenovelas in ABS CBN this year.

I had an inkling it was him when I saw the skateboarding thing that was part of his montage. And those cute sleepy/chinky eyes are definitely his. I frantically texted my officemate "Victor Basa is in PBB! Woohoo!" in my excitement.

I was never a super fan of PBB and I only started to really watch it last season when my "cousin-in-law" Gee-Ann was in it. But now, I will most definitely make it a point to watch PBB for the eye-candy that is Victor Basa. Hotness! Yum! *Sigh*



P.S. And he is in Wikipedia already! Gooooo Victor! :-)

images from http://manilagayguy.com





0 comments: