CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
<bgsound src='http://www.geocities.com/aileen_meyj/fadeintoyous.mp3'></bgsound>

Saturday, March 05, 2005

~* ANGER MANAGEMENT EXERCISE NO. 3 *~

Geez. Strange (and cruel. f%@#.) how the first non-kaizen* thought to have crossed my mind was that I suddenly missed fun weekends with him late last year. The silly heartfelt songs sung til the wee hours of the morning. And the goddamn cursed embrace. Great. Just great. Just what I need to start the weekend. Now how does one exorcise bad, shitty, heartbreak-inducing memories? Hate. Coz my only hate springs from my only love.


**********************

How come I never hear you say, 'I just wanna be with you'? 'Guess you never felt that way.

Doesn't that sound familiar? Doesn't that hit too close to home? Doesn't that make you shiver, the way things could've gone.

Cause I know about her and I wonder how I bought all the lies? You said that you would treat me right but you were just a waste of time.

Oh look what you've done, you've made a fool of everyone.

How stupid could I be? A simpleton could see that you're no good for me. But you're the only one I see. Love has made me a fool. It set me on fire and watched as I floundered. Unable to speak, except to cry out and wait for your answer.

So denied. So I lied. Are you the now or never kind?
Here's to the nights we felt alive.

Here's to the tears I knew I'd cry.


**************************

* I was in a Kaizen team meeting all-day all-week. Imagine the brain-drain of critical thinking more than 8 hours a day (last Thursday, we were in the office til 8:30pm! gaahhhd). Kaizen is this stuff we do in the office to improve operating processes in our business. It comes from a Jap word which means "to take apart and make new". Or something like that. It aims to reduce wastes in transportation, inventory, motion, waiting, over-production, over-processing and defects.

4 comments:

ken2ts said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ken2ts said...

Here's to the tears I knew I'd cryThis is the book I never read
These are the words I never said
This is the path I'll never tread
These are the dreams I'll dream instead
This is the joy that's seldom spread
These are the tears...
The tears we shed
This is the fear
This is the dread
These are the contents of my head
And these are the years that we have spent
And this is what they represent
And this is how I feel
Do you know how I feel?

~*lilacstardust*~ said...

aha! why by annie lennox! :)

ken2ts said...

i love it when people know what i'm talking about!