CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
<bgsound src='http://www.geocities.com/aileen_meyj/fadeintoyous.mp3'></bgsound>

Sunday, May 15, 2005

~* BEAUTY CAPTURED BY MY BELOVED NOKIA *~

Was at the office yesterday for our annual physical exam. I was mesmerized by the beauty of the lotus flowers blooming on our office's fish pond. I didn't have a digicam on hand so I took pictures with my Nokia. After the physical exam we headed to Market Market at the Fort to do some shopping and taste the Chico-and-Del-famous Razon's halo-halo. On our way out of The Fort, I noticed that the cirrus clouds were so pretty that noon time (cirrus and cumulus clouds are my fave photo subjects) so I decided to snap away from the backseat of our car. I sooo liked the perspective from where I sat...

Thank God for cellphone cameras.



2 comments:

Admin said...

ganda ng shots sa phone mo. super clear. i wish i had a camera phone.

~*lilacstardust*~ said...

thanks fay! :)