CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
<bgsound src='http://www.geocities.com/aileen_meyj/fadeintoyous.mp3'></bgsound>

Monday, April 26, 2004

~*COMPANY OUTING @ KIDZWORLD*~

'Just had our company outing last Sat. (which happened to be the b-day of my dad!) at this new resort called Kidzworld in Cavite. I brought along my mom, dad and nephew. Swam, swam, swam by the whirlpool and then took some nice pictures...



Behind is the golf course...


Me and my lame attempt at wallclimbing...


Dad and me...


Me, Mom and Dean...


Spider-Dean in full spidey swim gear...


Me on the freakin' hot-to-the-butt colorful pretty tiles...


I love the swirly effect of this staircase....


By the pool's bridge...


NOW HERE ARE THE BEST PHOTOGRAPHS I TOOK AS I STROLLED ALL OVER THE PLACE...










Ooh I just luv taking artsy pictures! ;)

0 comments: