CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
<bgsound src='http://www.geocities.com/aileen_meyj/fadeintoyous.mp3'></bgsound>

Sunday, March 06, 2005

~* THINGS TO DO BEFORE I SHRIVEL AND DIE *~

Since late last year, I have been running up this small list of to-do things in my mind. With my revived inspiration for trying out new things in life (my boss simply calls it quarter-life crisis and observed that I was just realizing that I am getting older...) and seemingly good moolah karma opening my year, I am suddenly feeling a spurt of determination to finally tick out those things on my to-do list one by one, slowly but surely, year after year. I am now motivated to save up for these things...

  1. Whale encounter at Ocean Adventure in Subic Bay. (This is the first one I will soon accomplish-- this coming Holy Week!)
  2. Sky-diving (Somebody said it costs PHP10,000 per jump. Geez. I don't think I'm ready to let go of THAT MUCH moolah in just one thrill jump. Maybe next time when I have more disposable income ;-) )
  3. Intro dive at Anilao, Batangas (Abbie sez it's really a great experience! I don't think I'd want to go into a full-blast scuba diving though coz I'm fully aware that it's a pricey hobby!)
  4. Hot air balloon ride (saw the nice colorful balloons in a recent festival in Clark, I think...)
  5. Bungee-jumping
  6. Wall-climbing (not in front of the madlang people shopping in Alabang Town Center, puhleeez!)
  7. Parasailing (there's one in Plantation Bay Cebu the last time I was there but it was too expensive for me at that time)
  8. Paragliding
  9. Glass-bottom boat ride
  10. Swim with dolphins/whales (My officemate sez there's something like this in Bicol ata or Bohol...)
  11. Go to Bohol, see the beach and get to touch a tarsier.
  12. Go to Avilon Zoo in Rizal and take lotsa pictures of the animals :)
  13. Go to Boracay (the last time I was here was waaay back in the 1990's when it was not yet fully-developed)
  14. Go to Puerto Galera (Geez. I haven't been there. Ever.)
  15. Go to Australia and do the Sydney Harbor bridge climb. (Cheapest rate is AUD160!)
  16. Go to Palawan
  17. Go backpacking in Europe... First stop: Paris, France. (yeah. I wish! I'd have to be filthy rich but hey, it's free to dream!).

5 comments:

Siaz said...

Hi Aileen, we'll skydive next month.. finally!!! I'm excited and preparing myself. yipee!!!

~*lilacstardust*~ said...

WOW! :) u and darwin?! kainggiiit!!!! how much is the jump? will you do tandem skydiving (this is when you jump strapped on to the dive master chuva) or as in solo skydiving?

hayyy, kainggit!!!! i'm excited for you!!! :)

Siaz said...

NO, he cant go.. I'll be with my friends and we'll do tandem syempre. di ko ata makakaya yun solo.. hehehe the tandem jump here is $180. we'll camp afterwards..

Abbie said...

Let's DO Galera...soon! If we have work na by May. Let's GO! Or we can have the Intro Dive in time for your 27th year. :)

~*lilacstardust*~ said...

yeah! let's go to galera before summer ends! or yeah! let's go to planet dive for my intro dive!!! i waaaaaant!

geez, 27! i am friggin' old! must dive before i dry up like a prune! *LOL*