CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
<bgsound src='http://www.geocities.com/aileen_meyj/fadeintoyous.mp3'></bgsound>

Saturday, May 29, 2004

~* BEING KIKAY *~

I was finishing up with my late breakfast when my dad and our maid gave our pitbull Kikay a bath. I so missed taking her pictures so I grabbed my digicam and snapped away...



And then I played with her for awhile after her bath. She likes nibbling and slurping my hand so with one hand on her, my other hand was holding the cam and taking her pix... man, this is a boring weekend morning and I didn't have anything else exciting to do ;p



She likes looking over our koi pond when she's not in her cage. These shots were taken months back...



I remembered that I took her pix waaaay back when she was also taking a bath in an old baby's bath tub. Here she is with her orange ball...



Awww, she's such a character! I wuv her, I wuv her, I wuv her!

0 comments: