CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
<bgsound src='http://www.geocities.com/aileen_meyj/fadeintoyous.mp3'></bgsound>

Sunday, May 16, 2004

~* THE MISSING SILENCE *~

It's gonna burn for me to say this
It's comin from my heart
It's been a long time comin
But we done been fell apart
I really wanna work this out
But I don't think ya gonna change...

...Tell me why I should stay in this relationship
When I'm hurting baby, I ain't happy baby...

...Even though this might bruise you
Let it burn...

Deep down you know it's best for you except but you
Hate the thought of (him) being with someone else
But you know that it's over
You know that it's through
Let it burn, Let it burn...

... I got somebody here but I want you
Cause the feelin ain't the same...

... Man I don't know what I'm gonna do
Without my booo
You've been gone for too long...

... I'm twisted cuz one side of me is tellin' me that I need to move on
On the other side I wanna break down and cry...

So many days, so many hours
I'm still burnin' till you return...

~ Burn, Usher


~oO0Oo~


12:16am

Hey. Hi! Are you still awake?

Yes po. Why are you still awake?

Uhh. La lang I just remembered you.

'You drinking ba? Don't drink ha.

Yup. Did na. Wala. I just miss you eh.

Hey I miss you na eh. Sana nasa house ka na and safe.

Please don't drink too much. What time are you coming home?

You know what, I've been missin' u everyday. I just wish things were not the way it is now. It's just sad how we had to end that way.

How come you're saying that now and not before?

Coz I respected your decision to go. And I was waiting for you to tell me your reasons but you never did. So I suffered in silence. I did not want to disturb you.

*silence*

1:38am

Do sangrias and baileys get one drunk?


~oO0Oo~


::SATC quote::

"He's just not that into you" ~ Berger

~oO0Oo~


See, I dont know why I liked you so much
I gave you all of my trust
I told you, I loved you, now that's all down the drain
Ya put me through pain, I wanna let u know how I feel...

You questioned, did I care
You could ask anyone, I even said
You were my great one
Now it's over, but I do admit I'm sad.
It hurts real bad...

F*** what I said it don't mean sh*t now
F*** the presents might as well throw em out
F*** all those kisses they didn't mean jack...

~ F*** It (I Don't Want You Back) (a.k.a. The Effin' Song at Monster Radio RX 93.1) by Eamon

0 comments: