CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
<bgsound src='http://www.geocities.com/aileen_meyj/fadeintoyous.mp3'></bgsound>

Sunday, May 23, 2004

~*HOW STELLA GOT HER GROOVE BACK*~

I never saw the movie "How Stella Got Her Groove Back" but anyway, I like the phrase so I am using it as my title for this entry.

I sooo friggin' want to get my groove back. I swear. I am officially quitting on the dude issue. I quit, I give up, there is nothing good for anybody else. Yup. Resolution #1: Never communicate with him ever again. I will not send stupid forwarded texts when he texts me those kind of things. I will only reply when I am asked a valid question that needs a response. Period. I hate it, I hate it, I hate it. I don't wanna live my life like that. It's too short to waste one's energy on something that is probably really meant to happen.

My fave prayer:

God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change
The courage to change the things I can
And the wisdom to know the difference.


Yebbah. I can do this! If there's a will, there's a way!

~oO0Oo~


~*JUST VISITING!*~

Went to visit Abbie at her house last night, together with Charo and Jako. She got herself into this freaky lil accident that had one of her fingers in stitches. I lent her the Felicity DVDs (Tin's pasalubong to me fr China last new year) and brought her my Xmas gift (haha! I wasn't able give it to her last year...).

Jako took this shot (hay, nag camera shake!):



We hung around from around 9:30p.m. til 1-ish a.m. (or was that almost 2am already?). Chika to the max. We were just supposed to drop off the DVDs coz Abbie's hand was painful na daw but anyway, with all the talking and talking and watching Carlos Agassi's Victim, we were there til past midnight.

Their house is still full of cats. Just as it was when it was my foster home (together with Bambi) during my World Youth days (like a week?) back in high school. Aha! Memories, memories! Wasn't it that Maco was seeing Bambi during those times? Ngorks. Weird when I think about it now. Hmmm.

So anyway, while we were chatting, I noticed one of the cats sleeping so cutely on one of the chairs in Abbie's living room.

Hello Kitty, kitty! Aww, it was sooo adorable I couldn't resist aiming my phone's camera on it:




~oO0Oo~


~*SM DASMA*~

At 10am today, my mom woke me up and asked if I wanted to tag along with her and dad to the newly-opened SM DASMARINAS. Wala lang. Just to make usisa.

Pleasant surprise! We were about to eat lunch at the foodcourt when I heard "Nasaan". I placed my food tray on our table and didn't start eating muna. I went "Huwaaaait. Live ba yun?" and left my mom for awhile to check it out. And whatdyaknow, Nyoy Volante with Mannos were actually playing at the mall's entertainment area. I was standing at the edge of the audience area no more than 15 secs when this dude suddenly asks me what the model of my cellphone was. I flashed him my best "WTF?!You freakoid!" look and I just shook my head. Weird! That freaked me out! I was not even holding my phone. It was inside my bag. And then he asks again if I meant I didn't have a cellphone. I flashed him a more evil version of my "WTF?!" look and kinda moved away. I mean, what the freakin' hell was that?! I suddenly felt scared that he might do something that my evil stare can't handle so I left and went back to our table in the foodcourt. I didn't tell my mom or dad coz they might freak out. So anyway, I ate my lunch to the background music of NVWM performing their version of This Love (Maroon5) which was so nice. I like it! Nyoy also sang a John Mayer song and a Beatles song.

Aww. I wanna watch a NVWM gig! I haven't seen them live for the longest time now. The last one was the Perfect Match gig last year at Meralco theatre. Hay, that was so long ago! Abbie, Charo and I watched that gig together. Hay. 'Must watch a Nyoy gig soon...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

that wasnt very nice. maybe the guy was conducting some sort of survey. or maybe he's jus tryin' to start a friendly conversation.

~*lilacstardust*~ said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
~*lilacstardust*~ said...

Noooooo. If people were employed to do a survey in a public place, they're USUALLY wearing a uniform or some sort of a promo item like a cap with a logo or something so as not to be mistaken as some crazy stalker dude. And for pete's sake, they'd say a courteous intro like: "good afternoon, ma'am! I'm conducting a survey for blah-blah...". But this dude... he was in a casual outfit, not even holding a notebook or something to write my answer into (if it WAS a survey indeed), and he just BLURTED OUT his question just like that!

So NOPE. I DON'T THINK I WAS RUDE. I HAVE A RIGHT TO BE SCARED OF CRAZY STRANGERS.

Anonymous said...

On a crowded place??? u'r scared? Or is that an excuse to be suplada? That was definitely rude. And i thought the guy looks scary, but u describe him as a "casual outfit" guy. So this means no one can talk to you in public? You need to lighten up a little.

~*lilacstardust*~ said...

yup! i don't talk to strangers. you'll never know what sick, crazy thing they're up to. i am scared enough with those emails of warning about strangers who pretend to be nice.

so anyway, i'm a paranoid beeeotch. now get off my case.

Abbie said...

Haha! The plot thickens! :)

Aileen, I asked that "dude" to steal your cellie and give it to me! It was so so so nice!

*sorry peeps! just trying to lighten the mood*