CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
<bgsound src='http://www.geocities.com/aileen_meyj/fadeintoyous.mp3'></bgsound>

Monday, May 03, 2004

~*HOLY COW, LP IS COMING TO TOWN!!!!*~

NEWSFLASH! Holy friggin' cow!!!! Linkin Park will have a concert heeeeeeeeeere!!!! June 15 at the old Ultra. What a weird date! A freakin' Tuesday! Oh well, 'gotta schedule that damn VL!

My gal boss just showed me the news on Phil Star. Freak, freak, freak... I HAVE to buy the friggin' tickets NOW. I don't know how much but I am gunning for the front seats again. Sh*t, I have to freakin' buy THIS week coz I remember with the Incubus gig, a month before the gig, all the good front/isle seats have been taken.

Shiiiiiiiit. Mike Shinoda and Chester Bennington in the hooooooouse!!!!! Woohooo!

Can't hardly wait. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!


Coz I'm one step closer to the edge and I'm about to break.

~ One Step Closer, Linkin Park

0 comments: