CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
<bgsound src='http://www.geocities.com/aileen_meyj/fadeintoyous.mp3'></bgsound>

Friday, May 14, 2004

~*DYING*~

I only heard this Five For Fighting song twice so far... Heard it on Chico & Delamar's Morning Rush. I fell in love with the song the first time I heard it. Can relate... Hmm.


I'm Dying, Dying to wake up without you, without you in my head again
I'm Dying, Dying to forget about you, that you ever lived
There's a shade come over this heart that's coping with laying down to rest
I'm Dying to live without you again

I'm Dying, Dying to find a distraction, get you away from me
I'm Dying, Dying to reach a conclusion, so that the world can see
It's the same old story of love and glory that broke before it bent
I'm Dying to live without you again

The first time you left I said goodbye
Now there's not a prayer that can survive

Dying, Dying to die just to come back so we can meet again
Dying, Dying to say what I always should have said
It's a strange emotion this but there's still hope in this
As long as there's a breath...
I'm Dying and I can't live without you again

It's a strange emotion this but there's still hope in this
As long as there's a breath...

I'm Dying and I can't live without you
I'm Dying and I can't live without you again



Ahh. *#@% this sucks. I am hating how I've been feeling these past few days.... Shetters. 'Been texting harmless forwarded stuff to each other every morning. (Had to make "limos" stupid harmless text messages from Abbie. Hahaha. Pathetic.) Man, can I just stop with the facade and say it right there, out loud, that I miss him terribly that it's killing me? 'Wish it was THAT easy. Oh fudge.

~oO0Oo~


::WORK BIT:: subtitled: "To Hell and Back!", haha! Yebbah. I am done doing the layout of the "flyer from hell"!!! After working from Tuesday til Thursday on the layout of the Kodak EasyShare/Columbia Superstore customized flyer on PageMaker, I finally sent it out for colorsep this afternoon and then printing for 10,000 freakin' copies for nationwide distribution. Shetters. Ilang branches yun nationwide? Hayyy grabeh, naloka ko in making all those branch addresses and phone numbers fit the damn flyer. It became a back-to-back layout tuloy instead of just a one-pager.

Simultaneous with that, I was working on the "Olympics shirts from hell". Had to bounce back email from the UK supplier to our Importations Dept. to Kodak Europe to Exel (broker for air freight stuff) to FTM (broker for sea freight stuff). Gaaah. Air freight or sea freight? DDU or C&F? Anoooo baaa talagaaaaa? And it's so hard to speed up the feedback mechanism because of the time difference between the Phils. and the UK. Finally, after 10 years, we settled on sea freight. I better get to have one of those damn Olympics shirts after all this freakin' email correspondences I had to bounce here and there like a freakin' ping pong game.

Ahh well, at last everything was done today.

Hmm. Maybe I had a realllly bad work day today so that tomorrow, me & my officemates' Alabang escapade will be so much happier and well-appreciated. Our plan: lunch at Festival Mall, check-in at Bellvue (spellcheck!) and then swim there, dinner at this Palms club thingie, drink at Four Corners (haven't ever heard of this but this is in Festival daw.) and then cap-off everything at Vivere Suites rooftop. Check-out Sunday pm from Bellvue. Why? Wala lang. Bianx and I (we're both "Southern gals, she's fr. Alabang, I'm from Laguna) just wanna show Vic (from Mandaluyong) around the South side. She hasn't ever been on a gimmick in Alabang so we're giving her a taste of it tomorrow. Oh plus we're a bunch of loveless, beautiful albeit slightly depressed (well, umm, my case is NOWHERE NEAR the word "slight"!) gals who have no boylet to spend our weekends with. We need to "aliw" ourselves!

I'm excited! It's gonna be such a different weekend for me :)

0 comments: