CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
<bgsound src='http://www.geocities.com/aileen_meyj/fadeintoyous.mp3'></bgsound>

Tuesday, May 11, 2004

~*I WHISPER THIS PRAYER...*~

He sent me an SMS early this morning. One of those God-themed forwarded messages with a "good morning" at the end of the quote. I searched my inbox for something to forward to him too. Can I just say that I miss him sooo bad that it's killing me in every breath that I take? Umm, NO, right? That will freak him out. I have freaked him out enough last year. I do not want him to walk out the door again now that there is a semblance of decent communication between us. So I sent him another God-themed quote thingie.

Ahhh. Fudge. This sucks.

"Please give me what I ask, Dear Lord, if You are glad about it; But if You think it's not for me, please help me do without it."

Hay. I just watched half of Sex & The City Season 6 yesterday. (It's a 6-disc set... I'm almost done with Disc 3.) I just realized that HE is JACK BERGER (the character played by Ron Livingston). He is sooo like Jack Berger. Will discuss this Jack Berger parallelism when I have more time to blog.

But can I just say, I cried so hard watching those Jack Berger-Carrie Bradshaw episodes. Ahhh, it just broke my heart to pieces :'( I can sorta relate to what happened to them. Hayyy. Sadness! I liked that Jack Berger character pa naman. Oooh, and Aidan Shaw! Huhuhu, another sad revelation...

0 comments: