CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
<bgsound src='http://www.geocities.com/aileen_meyj/fadeintoyous.mp3'></bgsound>

Sunday, December 25, 2005

~* LOLA'S 85TH BIRTHDAY *~

Twas my Lola Nene's 85th birthday yesterday so we had this huge family affair consisting of a feast of high-cholesterol/fattening food & desserts (say hellooo to my marshmallow tummy! gaah. must. do. the. ab-lounge. now. argghh.), balikbayan relatives, a mini-speech/b-day greeting from each of us, Magic Sing galore (omigosh, I just realized that we have become the videoke-singing neighbors that we usually hate! haha! ;p) , and umm, more eating and singing ;-) Oh and of course, the pictures...


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
the happy birthday celebrant

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
my family (Dad & my nephew/godson Dean - standing up; my sis, mom & me) with grandma


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
me & my sis with lola

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
me & my cousins

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
the grandchildren and great-grandchildren with lola

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
me and Monty - another godson of mine

0 comments: