First, recommend to me:
1. A movie
2. A book
3. A musical artist, song, or album
Then ask me three questions, no more, no less.
Ask me anything you want.
Then go to your journal, copy and paste this same post allowing your friends to ask you anything; say that you stole it from me.
I stole this from tin.
Monday, November 29, 2004
First, recommend to me:
Posted by ~*lilacstardust*~ at 11/29/2004 09:16:00 PM
'Got this from Abbie's blog...
Make a post (public, friendslocked, filtered...whatever you're comfortable with) to your blog. The post should contain your list of holiday wishes. The wishes can be anything at all, from simple and on-line related ("I'd love to have a new blog lay-out") to medium ("I wish for _____ on DVD") to really big ("All I want for Christmas is a new car/computer/house/TV.") The important thing is, make sure these wishes are things you really, truly want.
If you wish for real life things (non-online), make sure you include some sort of contact info in your post, whether it's your address or just your email address where Santa (or one of his elves) could get in touch with you.
Also, make sure you post some version of these guidelines in your blog so that the holiday joy will spread.
Surf around your blog list/hops, friendsters and friendslist and see who has posted their list. And now here's the important part:
If you see a wish you can grant, and it's in your heart to do so, make someone's wish come true. Sometimes someone's trash is another's treasure, and if you have a leather jacket you don't want or a gift certificate you won't use--or even know where you could get someone's dream purebred Basset Hound for free--do it.
You needn't spend money on these wishes unless you want to. The point isn't to put people out, it's to provide everyone a chance to be someone else's holiday elf (or fairy) -- to spread the joy. Gifts can be made anonymously or not -- it's your call.
There are no rules with this project, no guarantees, and no strings attached. Just wish... and it might come true. Give... and you might receive. And you'll have the joy of knowing you made someone's holiday special.
Here's my Online Christmas Wish List:
- 40GB or more hard drive so I can put all my mp3s there
- spankin' new component - all in one... DVD, VCD, MP3, Audio CD player, radio
- Tower Records/Music One/Powerbooks gift cheque
- kikay undies from WomenSecret or Marks & Spencer
- aquamarine slim jacket from MANGO
- Felicity Season 2 to 4 DVD (yes, like Abbie, even pirated ones will do :P)
- A 100% M for Abbie ;)
- happy love/career life (whichever they most prefer) for all my gal friends
- CD of: Kjwan, Session Road, Kitchie Nadal, 50 First Dates soundtrack, Reality Bites soundtrack, Walk to Remember soundtrack, Eraserheads Anthology (?) (basta, that best of E'heads album...), Dreamsounds 1 ( I have Dreamsounds 2 na)
- broadband connection! DSL!
- free treatment by my derma
- Body Shop's Born Lippy Strawberry Lip Balm
- intricately-designed funky Swarovski chandelier earrings
- purple/pink Swarovski eternity ring/earrings/pendant
- more Friendster/MySpace testimonials
- more guestbook logs on my website
- more comments and tags on my blogs
- uber-romantic dinner at Vivere rooftop
- Boracay/Cebu/Palawan beach trip with friends
- Five People You Meet in Heaven book
- Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus book (I have the Mars & Venus out on a date book already...)
- Unbearable Lightness of Being book
- Who Moved my Cheese? book
- a dictionary of dreams (a dream interpretation thingiemajig)
- nice silver picture frame
- DVDs of titles I can't find: Pretty in Pink, Dream for an Insomniac, Music from Another Room, Don't Tempt Me, Motorcyle Diaries
- any Moonflower stuff from Body Shop
- kikay crystal/bead/bronze/colored shell earrings, bracelet or necklace
- kikay bag (a gal can never have enough bags! ;) )
- anything Buttercup (of the Powerpuff Girls)
- anything cutesy with butterfly design
- meet Brad Turvey again. And sige na nga, Chico and Del din ;)
- Tagaytay bulalo and sizzling sisig!
- First and last call of the day
- THE ONE
Posted by ~*lilacstardust*~ at 11/29/2004 05:05:00 PM
I luv Monday holidays! This is the second time in November that we had a non-working holiday on a Monday. Such holidays mean that I can still go out on a Sunday night :) Had sooooo much fun yesterday! I haven't had that much fun for a long time now :)
Charo and I watched the 4pm screening of NATIONAL TREASURE at Festival Mall. Oh such a kick-ass movie! Gooooo watch it! Super asteeeeeg! Winner sya, grabeh. After that, we headed to McDo to satisfy my craving for Royal Tru-Strawberry float and Twister fries. Ahhh, yummy! That strawberry float is pure heaven. *sigh*
We waited up for Abbie who decided to follow after we all thought that she couldn't make it anymore coz of her ever-strict parents. So Charo and I went through almost all the pearls and Swarovski stalls at Festival Mall... I was on a quest for the perfect Swarovski chandelier earrings. Hayyy. It's almost as difficult as finding THE ONE! *LOL* I found an almost perfect one which needed an eensie-weensie modification... I asked the muslim if she could change one of the crystals on the earrings to another color but *hmp* she was so unaccommodating. I was annoyed na so I didn't buy from her anymore. Anyway, after the long search through probably almost 50 stalls, I didn't find any chandelier earrings that was good enough for me :( 'Soooo frustrating.
We went to Congo Grille at Westgate to eat dinner. Kaloy and Jako met up with us there. And when The Incredibles get together, we get picture-crazy...
By 12 midnight, we headed to Binan at OTB. We passed by 7-11 first, to get Vodka and Sprite to make *whatelse* Vodka Sprite! Yebbah. The great videoke king and queen challenge... *LOL*
It's been a long time since I last went videoke'ing. Soooo much fun! But it's insanely sadistic/masochistic though how they/I chose uber-sad songs for me to sing. Hmm, lemme see what I can still remember... I sang these last night: Til My Heartaches End, Dreaming of You, Friend of Mine, 214, I'll Never Get Over You Getting Over Me, Even If, Stay, You Won't See Me Crying, Weak... They sang: True, One Hello, Through the Fire, Back for Good, Goodnight Girl, This Guy's in Love with you Pare, Out of Reach, When I Met You, Maybe... a Lionel Richie song and some familiar Tagalog songs whose titles I don't know.
Up to now though, I can't freakin figure out why the hell all videoke songs are basically boobs and butt parades. It is so distracting and hilariously sick to sing along to a mushy love song while seeing Rebecca Romjin-Stamos (sp?) or some other chick frolicking at the beach while clad in a skimpy bikini outfit. There's even a footage where this girl clad in a two-piece gyrates in the midst of a cheering African tribe or sumthin. Imagine seeing that while reading the lyrics of I'll Never Get Over You Getting Over Me or some other sappy mush. Verrrry distracting to say the least. *LOL* Gaaah. The videoke-making industry is run by sick sick pervs. Hahaha.
Oh well. Got home around 3am. Totally had a blast. Such a happy day.
Posted by ~*lilacstardust*~ at 11/29/2004 03:18:00 PM
Why didn't you tell me
Why didn't you teach me a thing or two
You just let me go out into the world
You never thought to share what you knew
So I walked under a bus
Keep falling in love which is kinda the same
I've sunk out at sea
Crashed my car, gone insane
And it felt so good, I want to do it again
Why didn't you warn me
Coz about boys is something I should have known
Their like chocolate cake
I know they're bad for me
But I just can't leave 'em alone
I wanna do it again
Oh, felt so good
Since we're talking
What was it like when you where young
Has the world changed or is it still the same
A man can kill and still be the sweetest fun
Posted by ~*lilacstardust*~ at 11/29/2004 03:13:00 PM
Sunday, November 21, 2004
Went to ATC this afternoon and met up with Teena, Hogi, Rommel, Tere, Glenda and Mina. We watched the 'fellas perform for the Hush Puppies fashion show. (The guys sang the "Bounce" Hush Puppies radio ad.)
At starbucks with teena and hogi. i dunno what's up with us all wearing black tops... purely coincidental! :) (photo by tere)
tere, glenda and mina... (photo by tere)
'Couldn't resist the adorable hush puppies (basset hounds)... :)
*aww* soooo cute!!!
While waiting for the show to start...
teena, rommel, jen, hogi and me
Now isn't this worth the wait? ;)...
Commercial model Alvin Alfonso
The AKAfellas on stage sans Pau who had (cooking?) classes ... Robi's so thin na!
After the show...
Very first pic with the newbie fella Jhett :)
NOW THIS IS THE BEEEEEST PIC OF THE NIGHT....
Hermm. Had to be on kapal mode. I just tapped him and asked for a pic with him. Gaaah. Oh well -- no guts, no picture!:P
Such a hot boi! (Alvin Alfonso)
Posted by ~*lilacstardust*~ at 11/21/2004 11:35:00 PM
Monday, November 15, 2004
What me and my friends have been YM confy'ing about lately has made me realize some basic theories that I strongly feel are true to almost everyone who has fallen in love at one point or another in this mad, mad world. After all, I believe that people come into our lives for a reason. They have a purpose in your life whether they stay with you for the long haul or just briefly make a cameo. In the hundreds of people that we will meet during our lifetime, there will be a handful who are destined to leave an indelible mark in your heart and soul. Whether it's been a good or bad relationship and whether you like it or not, that person will be written in your own little history. In the same way, you will also be inevitably in theirs.
YOUR ONE GREAT LOVE: He will always be the person who'll remain in your heart forever. You wistfully look back and remember the magical moments, the ecstacy, the bliss, the pure, pure love that you have shared. You have given your 100% to this person. When you were with him, you believed you could achieve great things together. You felt safe with him. He was your shelter from the storm. He was the lighthouse that guides you. He was your "home". The love you felt was so deliriously great that you almost thought it was a dream. There may be some things that you didn't like about him but you accepted him for all that he was simply because you loved him.
THE ONE THAT GOT AWAY: There will always be some nights when you will be tortured with the "what if"s and "what could have been"s. You regret leaving or letting go of that person. He used to be yours but now he's forever gone. Because of your pride, stupidity, irrationality or stubbornness, you have lost this person. You fervently wish you could bring him back in your arms but current circumstances make this highly improbable. Sometimes you wish you met him now instead of before because now you are a better, more mature person who can better handle a relationship with him. You two just had the right love at the wrong time.
THE ONE WHO SUCKED OUT THE ROMANCE IN YOU: This is a person you used to love but now hate and/or blame for making you what you are now: a jaded/cynical miserable/lonely beeeotch/drama queen. He has rudely jolted you back to grim reality. Now you think that Disney and the rest of Hollywood is a bad, bad entity who deluded you to believe that there is that one person in the world destined for you. The one true love. Your soul mate. THE ONE. The truth is, maybe you'll marry, maybe you won't. Maybe you'll find happiness in a special someone, maybe you won't. Maybe you'll be knocked off your feet and be swept away by your knight in shining armor, maybe you won't. Deep down inside you hope but you don't exactly hold your breath for it. You have grown tired of waiting and searching. You have virtually given up on love. You've set yourself up for disappointment so that there will be less tears, less pain when the thing you fear the most actually happens. You don't allow yourself to be consumed by endless worrying whether you'll end up alone or not. But despite everything, this person had made you strong in some way. You can put your chin up and bravely face whatever fate slaps you with because you know you'll be alright, whether attached or unattached.
THE ONE WHO BROKE YOUR HEART THE BADDEST: He has given you the worst heartbreak ever. You are not sure if time can heal all wounds. You don't know IF and WHEN you will be over him. There are no more words to describe how much your heart aches. Loving him has been a battle and you ended up with scars. But as they say, if someone hurts you, betrays you or breaks your heart, forgive them. Forgive them for they have helped you learn about trust and the importance of being cautious to whom you open your heart.
"Everything happens for a reason. Nothing happens by chance or by means of good luck. Love, lost moments of true greatness and sheer stupidity all occur to test the limits of your soul. The people you meet who affect your life, and the success and downfalls you experience, help create who you are and who you become. "
"Don't become angry with or resentful of the people who come to play in our healing dramas. God does not always send you what you think you want. God will send you what you need in order to heal.
In the meantime, you must remember that just when things look like they are falling apart, they are actually falling into place -- the divine place they should be for everyone involved." ~In The Meantime
"There are too many mediocre things in life and love should not be one of them. Anything less than mad, passionate love is a waste of time."~ Dream for an Insomniac
It's the lover (not the love) who broke your heart last night
It's the lover (not the dream) that didn't work out right
If you listen to your heart, you'll know it's true
that it's the lover not the love who deserted you.
~ It's the Lover Not the Love (Tiffany)
Posted by ~*lilacstardust*~ at 11/15/2004 03:10:00 PM
It's a holiday today so my highschool friends and I decided to meet up and hang out at ATC yesterday. Charo and I were there by 2:30pm and we watched TAXI (Jimmy Fallon/Queen Latifah) first since Abbie was gonna arrive around 6ish pm pa. Twas a fun movie. I liked Jimmy Fallon eversince I saw him in those uber-funny spoofs he did while hosting MTV (movie?) awards. I can never forget that Enrique Iglesias and Nelly spoof he did plus the Madonna spoof he did with Kirstin Dunst :P
Catch phrase of the day: "Can you do us?" That definitely didn't sound right. Hellooo, Abbie kasi texted us to go to California Advanced Nail & Skincare and ask them if they can do us pa. What, are we supposed to run around at ATC and randomly ask, "Can you do me?"!?!. We meant pedicure, by the way ;)
The three of us had dinner at Fridays and then proceeded to Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf to wait for Jako, Kaloy and Troy. We watched THE INCREDIBLES. Can I just say that Pixar rocks?! I luuuv the hair of Elastagirl -- the highlights and details of her hair was sooo real. The water splashes and the green foliage were very realistic too. My fave is Dash... that kid is sooo adorable *awww*. Ahh pero winner their baby-- asteeeg!:P
After the movie, we went picture-crazy at Corte de las Palmas (?)...
And then we stopped over at KFC Shell at the SLEX and went picture-crazy again...
By 2ish am they brought us home and they have gone picture-crazy right at our house's gate...
Posted by ~*lilacstardust*~ at 11/15/2004 02:22:00 PM
Sunday, November 14, 2004
heya people!:-) I'm due to submit my column for our office newsletter. It's for the Jan-Mar issue so i'm doin' a Valentine thingiemajig.
need ur creative/crazy/funny/witty ideas...
TOP 10 EXTRAORDINARY/UNUSUAL WAYS TO SAY I LOVE YOU
I'm writing it with the premise that flowers, chocolates and poetry are too predictable and plain na... so the more unusual, the better ;)
thanks in advance for ur help :)
Posted by ~*lilacstardust*~ at 11/14/2004 01:11:00 AM
Saturday, November 13, 2004
Quite an unusual reggae night at Xaymaca yesterday.
UNUSUAL #1: Yahoo! It's a miracle! There's flush na in Xaymaca's rest room! :P Isn't that heaven? Hehe. I dunno since when they finally had this flash (no pun intended :P) of realization that they direly need to have their plumbing done. It's about time!
UNUSUAL #2: Funny how it took me probably 30 minutes before I realized that it was Kat De Castro et al. who were occupying the table beside ours! I saw kasi this dude clad in black security uniform and I wondered out loud to my sis "Hmm, sino kayang VIP ang nandito... ba't may security?" Even funnier how it wasn't top-of-mind for me to tag her as the daughter of THE Vice President of the Phils.!:P I was more like, ya know, ahh she's the daughter of Noli De Castro the journalist/reporter dba? It totally skipped my mind that he IS the freakin' VP of GMA. *toinks self* (DOI!) I was even trying to recall (and asked myself) if I voted for him last election. So anyway, she was seated right beside me. She was with her husband Eric and some dude who looked familiar (must be a reporter). During the first set of Brownman Revival, their presence was acknowledged. Even had some songs dedicated to them. With Xaymaca's bouncer blocking off the side near the entrance and two more security dudes stationed near their table, our area was pretty much amiss of the frenzied reggae-dancing, hip-swaying denizens. So we were like: ooookaaaaay. ummm, are we allowed to stand up and dance or not? So anyway, after warming up, we were like, oh what the heck, let's freakin stand up and dance! I, for that matter, felt a bit self-conscious dancing since there were no crowd in front of me to "cover" me up. Ahh well, after the San Mig Light kicked in, I loosened up a bit na.
It was quite "back to normal" come second set of BMR since there were at least more dancing people in front of our table and everybody stepped up the cushioned bench-- I was on the chair this time since it was kinda crowded na on the bench. Hmm, nice to have that little platform all to myself although half the time I was conscious not to sway or jump too much for fear of being caught off-balance. It was NOT on my to-do list to "dive" on the table. It was pleasing to see that even Kat and Eric were dancing on top of their cushioned bench too. I'm relieved to know that she is, after all, as human as the rest of us. They had monopoly though of the most wanted electric fan. Everywhere they went--on top of the bench dancing, sitting down, in front of their table--the electric fan was faithfully aimed at them by an ever-alert bouncer. Oh well. Cold air is a precious commodity for the privileged few ;)
UNUSUAL #3: Such a fun night too for meeting new friendly people :) My sister met Ek last week but it was my first time to speak with her last night. It was basically a night with the BMR dude's S.O.s... Ek is the gf of Jao (bass), Claire is with Dennis (drums) and Lizzie is with Dino (vocals). It was nice to find out that they are nice, outgoing, friendly people to hang out with :) Abbie was with her siblings plus another friend.
What's a fun night without pictures , roooight?!
L to R: Abbie, me, Claire, my sis, Ek and Lizzie
Abbie, me and Claire
L to R: Claire, Lizzie, me, my sis and Ek
Sunday, November 07, 2004
'Got this from Sybil's blog:
Pick a band + Answer using only titles of their songs
*I've got 4 albums of Incubus baby!*
.:Are you male or female: Southern Girl
.:Describe yourself: A Certain Shade of Green/Stellar
.:How do some people feel about you: Nice to Know You
.:How do you feel about yourself: Just a Phase
.:Describe your ex: Summer Romance (Anti-Gravity Love Song) / Nowhere Fast
.:Describe your views on your significant other: Wish You Were Here/I Miss You
.:Describe what you want: Stellar/Priceless/Favorite Things
.:Describe how you live: Sick Sad Little World
.:Describe how you love: Talk Shows on Mute/Wish You Were Here
.:Share a few words of wisdom: Make Yourself/Are You In?
While I'm at it... Let me indulge. Here are some of my favorite lyrics from Incubus:
If the world would fall apart
In a fiction-worthy wind
I wouldn't change a thing
Now, that you're here
~ Here in My Room (A Crow Left of the Murder)
There’s something about the look in your eyes
Something I noticed when the light was just right
It reminded me twice that I was alive
And it reminded me that you’re so worth the fight
Could you show me dear, something I've not seen?
Something infinitely interesting
~ Echo (Morning View)
To see you when I wake up
is a gift I didn't think could be real.
To know that you feel the same as I do
is a three-fold, utopian dream.
You do something to me that I can't explain.
So would I be out of line if I said,
I miss you.
~ I Miss You (Make Yourself)
Meet me in outer space.
I will hold you close, if you're afraid of heights.
I need you to see this place, it might be the only way
that I can show you how
it feels to be inside of you.
How do you do it?
Make me feel like I do.
How do you do it?
It's better than I ever knew.
~ Stellar (Make Yourself)
I lean against the wind
Pretend that I am weightless
And in this moment
I am happy, happy
I wish you were here
~ Wish You Were Here (Morning View)
a three-fold utopian dream.
Posted by ~*lilacstardust*~ at 11/07/2004 07:20:00 PM
Was happy last night coz I went out and spent some time with friends whom I haven't seen for such a long time... Awww, I miss this bunch...
Went to St. Scho last night with Teena and Peachy to watch Hogi in JOSEPH AND THE AMAZING TECHNICOLOR DREAMCOAT. I'm not much of a theater person but I welcomed the thought of watching one coz lately I've been bored with all that reggae bar thing that I've been doing. And of course, coz Hogi's there! ;) I haven't ever seen her on stage so it's pretty nice to watch a play with her in it. I loved the lighting effects...
Look at Hogi dance!
This is my uber-fave picture. I absolutely love the dramatic effect of the blue light.
Wehehe. I was kiddin' with Peachy that Joseph's technicolor dreamcoat looked sooo gay :P
After greeting Hogi after the show, we headed to Dish to watch the 'fellas. Peachy had to go home na. Teena and I met up with June at Dish.
IT'S BEEN A LOOONG TIME! Hayyy. Yeah, I haven't been to any of the guys' gigs for like 3 months already. I sooo miss their music! I was very happy to see everyone. I sooo missed the hugs and besos! Pau, Robi and Roger hung out a bit at our table before their set. I greeted Ikey, Karl, Mike (and Ehra), Jhett and Kyla after the show. Twas my first time to watch the guys with Jhett who was relatively new in the *ehem* voice band. They performed sans Reubs who was still in a debut (he was the escort).
Funny how I got a bit tipsy after drinking a cocktail called Apple Temptation and only one bottle of Vodka Ice. Hellllooo, I usually down San Migs at the reggae bar and I don't get that tipsy! I figure it's coz we were just there sitting down. No sweating involved. Hehehe. I was even telling June that I'm no longer used to taking pictures of the guys on stage. Parang biglang nahiya ako sa M.I.B.-ishly blinding camera flash of my digicam. Weeeeird.
Hurray for me, I heard a new song in their repertoire: Part-Time Lover!:) Jhett and Robi sang the lead. Hermm. Wasn't able to capture that precious Kodak moment of Pau and his microphone which sorta fell apart in the midst of their performance:P He was like sorta asking me from the stage if I got it on vid or pic. Dang. Well, he was happy I wasn't able to. Hehehe.
bumper sticker-ish. hermm. 'doesn't sound right. :P
Hitched a ride with Robi after the gig. Twas nice catchin' up with him. I've been so out of the loop that it wasn't until I asked him did I actually find out that it's been 2 weeks since he resigned from Wave! *toinks self* The ride was fun coz I got to chat with Jhett too who usually hitched with Robi pala after their gigs. Didn't get to talk to him that much when I first met him at Teena's birthday party. 'Turns out he's fun to chat with. I told him I was disappointed that he did not do his famous Pilita Corales move that night. HAH! Maybe next time.
Hmmm. MUST watch these guys more often. Who knows when...? Hayyy. Sadness naman. :(
Posted by ~*lilacstardust*~ at 11/07/2004 03:17:00 PM
Tuesday, November 02, 2004
I decided to scrap putting depressing sappy mellow rock/pop on my blog for now. It would be too depressing to hear Coldplay's The Scientist in the background during cold late nights. So anyway, since I am feeling blah, I wanted something dreamy and ethereal... hence, my favorite track on the The Lounge Story compiled by Anton Ramos (of the Chillout Project compilations...)
Strangely, I could not Google any lyrics for it. The lyrics are pretty simple and repetitive anyway. You'll get the drift. Lest you fall asleep or get weirdly high on the ethereal voice of the female vocalist of Aromabar.
... What part did I play in making you the way you are? What more can I say to
convince you... you didn't have to go so far... ~ Winter Pageant, Aromabar
Posted by ~*lilacstardust*~ at 11/02/2004 11:26:00 PM
I will just ramble. Indulge me.
* God bless America. I wonder who will win? Is the Farenheit 9/11 conspiracy theory true? (About the Ladens and the Bushes...) I have yet to see the flick. I will grab one from MCS one of these days...
* I suddenly feel lost. I was wandering aimlessly (well not really... I was going to get lunch at Burger King) at Glorietta during lunch break and I was like: Why the f am I here? What's in store for me? When will I be next? When will it be me? What will I do tomorrow? Will I ever be happy as in HAPPY?
* (sing) It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas... AND IT'S NOT FUNNY ANYMORE. gaaaah.
* Must schedule Christmas shopping. The thing is, when you grow older, you gain more friends, more godchildren... therefore, loooonger Christmas list.
* HAHA. I just remembered a Chico & Delamar Morning Rush Top 10 entry. One of the top 10 things to say to somebody who greets you "Merry Christmas" as early as Sept... "Pwede ba, dun sa mga bimpo lang ang kayang ibigay sa pasko, WAG MASYADONG EXCITED! OA eh!" *rotfl*:P
* I wonder how many scented candles, weird body splashes/colognes, scented soaps, body scrubs, body bath and other fragrant girly stuff will I get this Christmas? Don't get me wrong, it's not so bad to get stuff like these but I gotta admit, some stuff are just not my taste.... Better to give 'em away than to let it sit at the top of the shelf till it dies a "natural death" due to excessive dust and heat.
* I wonder which ones of my "what-the-hell-will-i-do-with-this" gifts shall I give to my mom for recycling?
* God forbid that I give my REAL friends(as in super close, true true friends) something that they wouldn't know what the hell to do with either.
* How much bonus will I get this year? I sooo want to upgrade my beloved PC. It's almost bursting to seams-- errr, screws rather-- with giga-loads of mp3s and videos and pictures. Oh and I want a DVD ROM so I can watch my DVDs in peace. Imagine, I was watching Before Sunset and my dad goes: "Ano ba yan, puro talkies!" HELLLEEERRR?!Edi wag kayang panoodin! Who said I was forcing him to watch Ethan Hawke and Julie Delpy have intellectual intercourse for almost 1.5 freakin' hours?!
* I am suddenly sick of the I love you-I love you-I love you song. Like it's mocking me. I am choosing among these: The Scientist (Coldplay), Listen (Stonefree), Shiny Red Balloon (Barbie's Cradle), It Ain't Over til It's Over (Lenny Kravitz), Soon (Moonpools and Caterpillars), Buses and Trains (Bachelor Girl), Landslide (Smashing Pumpkins), Last Goodbye (Jeff Buckley), Drops of Jupiter (Train)... Ahhh, this is insane.
* The nearing Christmas will make me insane. It's not my best time of the year. Neither is Feb.
* Must make preventive measures. Must distract self. As Dogbert tells Dilbert: "The key to happiness is self-delusion."
* Do I go BMR or do I go back to my beloved Fellas? Awww, I miss the *mwah*hugz* :( I sooo wanna watch one of the fellas' gigs soon :(
* I miss late Saturday night movies + Petron Starbucks/McDo.
* Luke Mejares has made a lousy sacrilege-ish version of 214 originally by the first generation of Rivermaya. AM I FLIP? Speaking of... I wonder if my name is still "214" on his freakin phone book... He is "~3" on mine. It's actually because it was his third number that he stuck with. But then I realize, is he MISTAKE NUMBER THREE? Ahh. The one who broke my heart the baddest will be the only one who will make me happy. Sh*t. Ain't that *ughhhh*. Pangeeeet.
* Must distract self.
* Things that make me go "hmmm...".
* Do people now pseudo-judge other people whom they don't personally know based on their Friendster testimonials and the words they publish on the www? Then thank God only a privileged few get to read my quasi-secret bloggie. Ahhh, "Friends Only" is Tabulas' greatest gift to blabby netizens.
* I am sooo itching to get a CD at Tower or shop for a new bag or hunt for that elusive perfect white strappy sandals BUT I must save. Christmas is just around the corner.
* Hayyy. I suddenly want to see Barbie's Cradle perform live. They did an awesome E'heads cover last MTV Pilipinas awards. Parang I suddenly need to be in the presence of Barbie Almabis' angelic warm fuzzy aura again. I swear, you'll just get drawn to her. She's like this fuzzy ball of blessed light or sumthin. Such a blessed soul.
* I suddenly feel blah. Who sucked out the feeling?
Posted by ~*lilacstardust*~ at 11/02/2004 09:52:00 PM