CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
<bgsound src='http://www.geocities.com/aileen_meyj/fadeintoyous.mp3'></bgsound>

Friday, August 24, 2007

~* NOW PLAYING: SWANS by UNKLE BOB *~

I discovered this poignant song while downloading Grey's Anatomy soundtrack from Season 3 episodes. It was used in the ep "Some Kind of Miracle". This is the one where dead Denny re-appears in the show...

Unkle Bob is a band from UK and judging from their Myspace comments, they've become pretty famous when GA fans heard their song used in one of the episodes.



Swans
Unkle Bob

By my side,
you'll never be.
By my side,
you'll never be.

Cos I'm fake at the seams,
I'm lost in my dreams.
I want you to know,
that I can't let you go.

And you're never coming home again,
And you're never coming home again.

By my side,
you'll never be.
By my side,
you'll never be.

I wanted to tell you I'd changed.
I wanted to tell you that things would be different this time.

But I see you, you see me,
Differently.
I see you, you see me,
Differently.

You tell me that you love me but you never want to see me again.

5 comments:

Abbie said...

Hey, this song made me smile when I heard it here in your blog. :) I also downloaded this as soon as I heard it at "Some Kind of Miracle". It was played in the end - such a poignant, melodramatic moment it was! I have the eps na...marathon soooon!

Siaz said...

This is a nice song. I will DL it later.. Anyways, the Fray became famous because of GA too.. Have you heard their new single "Look After You"? I like it. =P

Hey, kelan YM conference natin? Let me know kelan kyo free coz I off tomorrow. =P

~*lilacstardust*~ said...

abbie: let's sched na another GA marathon!

mitzi: ooh yeah, i know "look after you"! thats a nice song too! it's uploaded in my multiply music page ;-)

uy, sige let's sched a YM confy. i'm free sunday (will have easter mass either morning or late afternoon) and monday (holiday!) :-)

Abbie said...

Deja vu!

Akala ko my browser is acting up again yun pala you revived the song in your blog. Horay for GA and Unkle Bob!

~*lilacstardust*~ said...

abbie - yup! i suddenly missed the song when i saw the dead denny episode...