CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
<bgsound src='http://www.geocities.com/aileen_meyj/fadeintoyous.mp3'></bgsound>

Sunday, June 22, 2008

::. I'M A (SHAMELESS) LITTLE TWIT STAR .::

Abbie gave me the heads up on this one last night... Apparently, one of my twits has been immortalized in The Bivings Report article about American Idol: Using Tweets and ImpactWatch Tools to Predict American Idol.

It's quite funny though how Abbie discovered it... She was reading The Twitter Hall of Shame: 50 Tweets That Will Echo in History. Under the "Pop Culture" heading, this article pointed to the Bivings Report, with a premise: "These tweets focus on shameful pop-culture conversations."

Haha, yes, indeedy, I have participated in "shameful pop culture conversations" :p All for the love of American Idol Season 7!

Are you on Twitter? Follow me there.

0 comments: