CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
<bgsound src='http://www.geocities.com/aileen_meyj/fadeintoyous.mp3'></bgsound>

Thursday, May 29, 2003

~*I LOVE YOU ANYWAY*~
Inspired by "I love you anyway" by Travis (as heard from my Felicity mp3s)


I fear that things may have changed. I miss you terribly that it kills me sometimes. You don't seem to miss me anymore. But I love you anyway.

Sometimes I feel that you have become distant. I do not feel the same warmth from you anymore. It's like you have gotten sick of chasing me. Well it's not like I want you to go chasing me everyday. You don't seem to be aware that it is you who have the power to stop this mad chase. You would only have to ask. Easy as that.

I wait and wait to hear what I've been wanting to hear from you. But you never say it. I love you anyway.

It seems you still do not really know what you want at all. And you're so unsure of me that you test me sometimes. Isn't it I who is supposed to test the strength and sincerity of your word? Am I the one to prove something to you? Am I supposed to be the one chasing you?You're not sure about me, but I love you anyway.

Your feelings may fade away in time. You might just walk out on me someday. But I love you anyway.


0 comments: