CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
<bgsound src='http://www.geocities.com/aileen_meyj/fadeintoyous.mp3'></bgsound>

Sunday, September 14, 2003

~* HOW TO LOSE TWO GUYS IN TWO DAYS...*~


GUY #1


9/10 (9:50pm) are you still awake?


9/10 (10:45pm) hello. i know that you're very angry at me for what i did. I want to ask for your forgiveness... it's just that i got intimidated by the texts you sent me. i'm very very sorry.

9/10 (10:51pm) i'm very very sorry. hope you can still forgive me. sorry.


9/11 (1:00am) i have forgiven you already. I just want to know if this is how it ends. so i can move on if i have to. i just never understood what happened coz you never said anything and you never came back.


9/11 (6:22am) maybe we can just be friends, coz i think that it will not work out for the both of us. i'm so sorry. can we still be friends?


9/11 (7:18am) no. sorry, i don't think i can do that. i'm not THAT strong. i can forgive but i don't think i can ever forget.


9/11 (7:38am) ok. just would like to say i'm very very sorry for what i did. sorry.


9/11 (7:39am) well if your excessive apologies can unruin my life, sure, i'll gladly accept them.*sighs and cries inside*


OKAY. SO I DIDN'T REALLY TEXT THAT LAST LINE TO HIM. 'JUST TEXTED IT BACK IN MY MIND...


**************

GUY #2



9/11 (10:00pm) i miss you. good night.


9/11 (11:30pm) i'm in such a big emotional mess now. i have to process something that just happened to me. I need to completely absorb this so i can get over it and move on. i'm afraid i'll be just a selfish emotionally imbalanced person unconsciously seeking comfort in someone who just happens to be there. i don't want to do to you what somebody had done to me. it wouldn't be fair to you. love on the rebound won't exactly be a nice idea. i might just end up hurting you again and i swear to god i don't ever want to do that to you.


9/12 (7:01am) i'm not asking for anything...


9/12 (7:02am) d'oh. *toinks self* my bad.


*LOL* A LITTLE TOO INTENSE THERE. DIDN'T GET TO BITE MY TONGUE. TEEHEE.

OH BY THE WAY, THAT LAST LINE... OF COURSE I DID NOT TEXT THAT TO HIM! JUST IN MY MIND AGAIN. H-A-H-A.

0 comments: