CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
<bgsound src='http://www.geocities.com/aileen_meyj/fadeintoyous.mp3'></bgsound>

Saturday, September 09, 2006

~* TOTAL MADNESS *~





I pretty much felt like this the past few weeks. It's total pandemonium with all the back-to-back events that I've been working on. Up next week will be this big deal cinematography workshop that I've been working on for weeks. We'll be working inside the studio, at an outdoor location in Manila and in a post-production house for 4 freaking days. I will even have work next Saturday for this mini-workshop thingie for the UP film students. I am so looking forward to the spa/massage I will be going for when I go on vacation leave after this very stressful event.

Anyway, I saw this quote on this sarcastic/funny desk-calendarish thing on top of my officemate's desk. I love it. It's so appropriate for the madness I'm going through these past few weeks:


I'M OUT OF MY MIND BUT FEEL FREE TO LEAVE ME A MESSAGE.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there!! Crappy week huh?? Hehe...

Just had one myself... Just got back from HK after taking this stupid exam.. The whole trip was so hectic and stressful, everything seemed like a blur. What's worse, nobody there seems to speak even basic English! To think that HK prides itself to be a modern and cosmopolitan city, a former Brit colony at that!! It's useless asking people for directions; you're better off trying your luck with a map.
At least we were able to go to Disneyland to detoxify ourselves, hehe..
Just an advice, especially during times as these: "This too shall pass..."
Keep smilin'!
-lurker / stalker