CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
<bgsound src='http://www.geocities.com/aileen_meyj/fadeintoyous.mp3'></bgsound>

Thursday, September 06, 2007

~* GETTING SUCKED INTO THE iPOD LIFESTYLE *~

I don't even consider it a craze or trend. It's a lifestyle for the earphones-fixated generation of today.

A year ago, I didn't even think I needed nor wanted an iPod. Then last February, I got myself a pink Nano. I was probably among the late majority (or was I one of the laggards already? When did the iPod become THE aspirational digital media player anyway?!).

I just checked my inbox and saw this Apple e-blast.

Hmm. I don't really care about the portability of video since I'm more of a music addict than a videophile. But hey, the cyan iPod nano looks cute. And the red one looks really chic. So do I let myself get sucked into this money-making scheme just because of the nice colors? I'm too lazy to Google for reviews and besides, it's just been launched so not a lot of in-depth reviews as of now, I bet.

Anyway, was that Nelly Furtado on the ad?

Anyone generous enough to buy me one? ;-)

********** ADDENDUM ************




*GASP* I just saw that there's a lavender iPod Shuffle! Such cuteness! If I had money to burn I'd buy it just because it was lavender. But then again, I don't have the moolah. *sigh*

2 comments:

Siaz said...

The girl on the nano ad is Feist. I dont know her, but her name is on the link you provided =P

I might get the red nano coz Apple will credit $100 to the those who bought iPhone before they slashed the price last Wednesday. Since we have 2 iphones, we'll get $200.. that would be enough to buy a nano. =P

~*lilacstardust*~ said...

*toink* ahaha, was her name indicated there?! i didn't see hehe...

wow, a helluva good use for the credits! yeah, get the red one, it looks really nice :-)