CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
<bgsound src='http://www.geocities.com/aileen_meyj/fadeintoyous.mp3'></bgsound>

Thursday, June 05, 2003

~*TOMORROW*~

I haven't slept at all in days. It's been so long since we've talked. And I have been here many times. I just don't know what I'm doing wrong.

What can I say to make you feel this?

There's only so much I can take. And I just gotta let it go. And who knows I might feel better if I don't try and I don't hope.


Maybe there's nothing more to say. In a funny way I'm calm. Because the power is not mine, I'm just going to let it fly.



My favorite crescent moon is up again tonight. It remains up there... mocking me... reminding me of what he had said that time. It will forever be there like a haunting memory. Echoes of what we have said that night torments me to death.

Who would have known, huh. Who would have known it would come to this sordid state of... Argh. I give up. I don't even have the words anymore to effectively describe and encapsulate the pain I feel right now so you can, in some way, realize the intensity of how it's killing me tonight.

Are you aware of what you make me feel, honey
Right now I feel invisible to you like I'm not real
Why'd you turn away?

I was left to cry there
Waitin' outside there ...

... You weren't there when I was scared,
I was so alone.


SO ALONE.




0 comments: