CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
<bgsound src='http://www.geocities.com/aileen_meyj/fadeintoyous.mp3'></bgsound>

Sunday, January 08, 2006

~* NOT STRONG ENOUGH *~

FELICITY (to Ben):
"I'm an emotional person, I feel things and I need to be able to get upset and talk about what i'm feeling... That's who i am and i can't change it. I don't want to.

And the thing is... you knew that. You knew it and you still pursued me because you want something with me. You're just not strong enough to have it...which in a way makes u a coward."

{Felicity Sophomore Year: "The List"}

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my!!! borrow!! wawa naman felicity :(

Abbie said...

Oh, Felicity! :)
I remember this line very well.

I believe that there's a Felicity in all of us (even kay Tin!).

~*lilacstardust*~ said...

TIN: yup, i'll try to finish agad season 2 (6 discs) so i can lend 'em to you soon ;-)

IVAH: yes! say it! such empowering words, i must say!

ABBIE: *sigh* i looooove this show :)