CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
<bgsound src='http://www.geocities.com/aileen_meyj/fadeintoyous.mp3'></bgsound>

Thursday, May 25, 2006

~* THE SOUL PATROL WINS! *~


Woohoo! Taylor Hicks won!!!


I NEVER watched American Idol until this season. I only started to catch the latter part of the auditions (I think I started with the Texas audition...). Taylor has been my favorite since I saw him during the auditions so I'm really happy he won! :) He has such a warm aura... he just lights up the room everytime he sings, plays the harmonica and does that crazy pseudo-epileptic dance! I swear he sounds like one of those singers from yester-years (I dunno if it's Boz Scaggs or someone else...). His ashy hair reminds me of George Clooney.

Anyway, I also liked Chris Daughtry and Elliott Yamin. Good thing that Katharine didn't win... I don't really like her. I know she's really pretty and sexy but her only performance that wowed me was her Somewhere Over The Rainbow number (which was probably a fluke!).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

here here.. buti na lang, america voted for him. akala ko kasi hanggang sa huli, mavo2te out yung mga trip ko. bwisit eh, it should have been elliot and chris na lang, for the final 2 noh? that would have been a better fight. shucks.. ganun tlaga when you're competing with the california fans. but it's all good, now that taylor won. he's a charmer, i must say.. :) and yeah, he does remind me of george clooney too.. :)

Bel Humenhuk. said...

you wrote a comment on my post about the U2 song title thing remember? lol
so I came to check your blog and found out that Taylor won \o/
I looved the "crazy pseudo-epileptic dance" thing lol

~*lilacstardust*~ said...

heya everyone! good to know everyone's happy about taylor winning :)