CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
<bgsound src='http://www.geocities.com/aileen_meyj/fadeintoyous.mp3'></bgsound>

Saturday, June 10, 2006

~* NOW PLAYING: Much Has Been Said by Bamboo *~


Much has been said
Said you’d never leave
Why’d it have to be harder than it had to be
Don’t you throw blame
You were part of this
Wasn’t supposed to end with us just walking away
So many times we tried
Holding on to the pain but in my baby’s eyes I see my shame
Asking why you had to leave
Wasn’t I strong enough to make you see
That the biggest part of this it’s not about you or me
But it'd just be wrong if we held on

So maybe tomorrow we’ll find
A taste for the old days
Hard lessons we’ve left behind
This mirror’s an open door
I can barely stand to see myself
I don’t know what to do anymore
I’m crying out for help
Ohh Lord

Much has been said
Will I never learn
Keeping my fingers crossed
Praying for my luck to turn
But I can’t complain
I’m living it easy
Job's keeping me busy
I'm going crazy
Can’t describe the way it felt
When you left and said your goodbyes
It just seems crazy for me to think
That I’ll find love a second time
But we all know how it all wraps up in the end


What am I leaving behind
Sweet how we see the big picture when your life’s not on the line
I know the way out but do you see what I see
A tortured life always second-guessing the bookie
Put money on table thought that I was all I had to do
Never came home
Never said a word to you
No one ever said it was going to be easy
Easy

Start over again
This time, this time let’s do it right
Start over again
This time, this time let’s keep the fire burning
You say I only hear what I want to
You say I talk so all the time

1 comments:

~*lilacstardust*~ said...

yesss. me rin. late na lang when i truly appreciated the beauty of the song. ya know, when i realized i could uhmm *relate* to the song. (hence the highlighted part)

it's a shame underrated 'tong song na 'to. its video just came and went. didn't hear it that much over Monster radio RX either.