CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
<bgsound src='http://www.geocities.com/aileen_meyj/fadeintoyous.mp3'></bgsound>

Monday, December 18, 2006

~* COMPANY XMAS PARTY *~

Had our Christmas party at Embassy (The Fort) last Dec 14 (yeah, a weird day - Thursday - for a party... I guess it's easier to book Embassy on such an "off" day). Too tamad to recount everything. Food (buffet) was good, photo galore (not surprising), Jeffrey Hidalgo hosted (hmm...), I still did not win anything from the raffle (never in my entire working life. hmp.), the theme was glitz & glam, dj's dance songs were iffy some time of the night (I stopped dancing when he spun Jessica Simpson's Public Affair. And I was glad I did coz I heard Rick Astley's Never Gonna Give You Up a few songs after that. I am not kidding. I heard twas not the dj's fault though, somebody asked him to play 80s pop. Duh.)

Anyway, as you can tell, I am fond of the houndstooth nowadays... Just click the pix for a larger view...




0 comments: