CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
<bgsound src='http://www.geocities.com/aileen_meyj/fadeintoyous.mp3'></bgsound>

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

::. QUASI DRUNK DIALING .::


I did something stupid. I dialed all five freaking numbers. Two rang. One number called back. I answered the call after some freaked out hesitation BUT I did not say hello. Some guy was on the other line... I'm not sure if it was him, he said hello twice but I did not answer back. I ended the call quickly.


Hah. Pathetic.
Blame it on listening to Ne-yo's Go On Girl about 12x today.


"For a minute there, I lost myself." ~ Karma Police, Radiohead

3 comments:

Abbie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Abbie said...

Hmmm...you could've just ask me what number was active. He texted me the other day asking some number of a random classmate tapos "who you?" ko sya kasi I lost my numbers, diba? :)

What are you thinking? Haha!

~*lilacstardust*~ said...

apparently, i was NOT thinking! hahaha :p