CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
<bgsound src='http://www.geocities.com/aileen_meyj/fadeintoyous.mp3'></bgsound>

Sunday, January 13, 2008

::. CELEBRATING MOM'S BDAY .::



I loved the food the first time I've been to Dampa Macapagal so I suggested that we eat there for my mom's birthday (Her birthday was last Jan 7). It's great that my sis is back from New York now so our family was complete when we celebrated yesterday =)



Mom was mainly the one who shopped for seafood in the wet market since I really had no palengke shopping aptitude hehe :p We had our seafood cooked at G Squared (same place where Jako brought me, Charo & Abbie the first time). We had an oh-so-yummy feast of buttered garlic shrimp, tempura, salt & pepper crab, steamed alupihang dagat and some eggplant, tomatoes & onions. Mom enjoyed eating since she didn't have to cook the food herself ;-) More photos here.


0 comments: