CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
<bgsound src='http://www.geocities.com/aileen_meyj/fadeintoyous.mp3'></bgsound>

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

::. WARHOL ON MY MIND .::






I was so ecstatic with cracking my copy of Photoshop CS3 after several attempts of circumventing the trial period. Inspired by the burst of colors in the new Multiply template I found, I suddenly remembered Andy Warhol's pop art. And so, with the wonderful help of Google, I found web tips on how to do the Warhol effect. The 4-tile one was actually my first try using a tedious technique. The 9-tile one was my second attempt, employing a different technique and copying the color scheme off the Che Guevara pop art.

Yup. I am bored with the new year and I've got a lot of time in my hands. Oh, and I can't sleep. (But I'll be sleeping right after posting this...)

0 comments: