CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
<bgsound src='http://www.geocities.com/aileen_meyj/fadeintoyous.mp3'></bgsound>

Sunday, March 30, 2008

::. I LOVE MY CROCS! .::

Okay. So I am now a Crocs convert. I used to not understand the concept of why people were wearing those funny looking McDonald-ish shoes. But eversince Crocs came out with narrower shoes that have almost the same width as regular shoes, I slowly accepted the possibility of wearing a Crocs. My pair of old flat casual sandals were literally destroyed while I was walking one time near the SM Makati MRT station so I was hunting for comfy flat casuals to replace it. I eventually stumbled upon a pair of cute Crocs at the SM Department store but they did not have my size. Went to Rustans but I had no luck either. Got the phone numbers of the Crocs in Trinoma, Serendra, ATC and MOA and after making some phone calls, I was lucky to find my coveted pair on stock at MOA. So on my lunch break last Friday, I made a quick trip to MOA to purchase my first pair of Crocs --a Malindi in Cotton Candy. I actually thought of buying the color Turquoise but I thought it was harder to pair it off with an outfit... light pink was easier to be worn with whatever color. As an afterthought, I also bought a pair of skulls jibbitz to make my shoes funkier. Those freaking jibbitz are such a rip-off though. Php150 for one piece?!? Crazy! I will look for knock-off jibbitz the next time around... I'm sure they abound somewhere...


I totally love how my Crocs feel. It's soooo soft I wanna wear it at the office everyday! I'll save up for more pairs in the future... perhaps a Ruby Red/Chocolate/Black Sueded Alice or a Chocolate/Cotton Candy Cyprus (I haven't seen this model though locally).

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

what's with the skull!?!? carnage ito! hehe.

i like their maryjanes!

~*lilacstardust*~ said...

haha! sira! walang connection sa carnage noh! :p skulls have been back in fashion na... skulls in girly pink sneakers, skulls in feminine clothes, pink & chocolate brown skulls on flip flops... they're everywhere!

Anonymous said...

nice crocs!=) maganda din ung grape color na Prima!

~*lilacstardust*~ said...

oh yes! my ofcmate has a grape prima! cute din =)

Anonymous said...

u want cheap jibbitz? check it out at SM...50 bucks yata 6pcs n un!lol! kaso shempre its quite different from the original ones...medyo matigas yata sha. =)