CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
<bgsound src='http://www.geocities.com/aileen_meyj/fadeintoyous.mp3'></bgsound>

Sunday, July 02, 2006

~* PHOTOS GALORE *~

Just got copies of our photos from Vic & Drew's wedding last June 14.


with kodak/ex-kodak people (there's buddy, my cool ex-boss in my other dept.)

more kodak people

note the terrified look on my face. i hate the part
when they call out the singles (for a game) during
the throwing of the wedding bouquet...

the vavavoom singles of the night with the beautiful bride

bianx and i with the bride & groom

the customary wacky shot with the newlyweds

~oO0Oo~



Yes, I had a lot of fun in Photoshop... I am sitting in front of my PC instead of watching the Larios - Pacquiao fight on TV now. I felt like jazzing up the shots from our ATC nights with Abbie, Tin, Charo & Jako...


after we watched x-men 3

pigging out on jap food @ tempura. candid shot daw kunyari.

at seattle's best


i was gonna put a "camera-shy" caption
but abbie said the shot was more like a "talk to the hand" .
don't blink. you'll see the original photo ;-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hay grabe, anoh?!?! you actually realize that you're getting older when you're attending weddings already.. jusko, tapos na ako sa debut stages.. nakakaloka isipin kasalan at binayagan na ang inaattend-an ko dito.. waaaaaah!!

henyway, nga pala.. i love your recent photoshop effects.. HAYLAVEET!!! :)

Yu said...

Talk to the hand? Nice one...I like the effect... ^_^