CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
<bgsound src='http://www.geocities.com/aileen_meyj/fadeintoyous.mp3'></bgsound>

Monday, December 20, 2004

~* PLEASE GOD... *~

I couldn't sleep last night. I couldn't sleep right now either.

Please God, please. Please help make this work. I'm so tired of all the screw ups. I soooo want this to work.

So near yet so far.

Seems I'm waging an invisible war. ~ Julia Fordham

When all the stars were falling, I reached up like you said. All the stars were falling and one hit me in the head. And I fell down, down, down. I fell down. ~ Lisa Loeb

So what is this weather, what is this darkness?
Why do I feel so alone? ~ Lisa Loeb

It's like, I have no right to ask him how he feels. Who am I to him anyway? I am not the center of his universe. I don't want to make an ass of myself. I've been in that road before. I have no right, I have no right... I have to freakin' say this over and over to myself. This is crazy. But I would embrace all this craziness if my wager would one day finally be replaced with certainty and happiness.

It's like, I can't even say that I miss him terribly and that I wish he was here with me. Who am I to say that? I have no right.

4 comments:

ken2ts said...

i love that invisble war song! there's a line there i like, it goes something like we were not yet lovers and now we're not even friends. how sad.

~*lilacstardust*~ said...

yeah kiko! 'extremely depressing song, isn't it?! for DQ-mood!:p

"Talk about a fine line between lovers and friends
We've never been lovers and now we're not even friends..."

Anonymous said...

girl, something's coming up...wait ka lng! ;)

Anonymous said...

girl, something's coming up...wait ka lng! ;) -charo