CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
<bgsound src='http://www.geocities.com/aileen_meyj/fadeintoyous.mp3'></bgsound>

Monday, April 25, 2005

~* NEW HAIR, NEW HAIR! *~


before & after: pic from last Apr 19 and a pic taken just this afternoon



Since I am still on vacation leave today (yey!) , I took the chance to finally go to the salon. I've been putting off my haircut and fixing my hair color for the longest time since I kept going to the beach almost every other weekend. It would be such a waste if I had my hair done prior to those family outings at the beach.

I've been tying my hair most of the time the past few weeks since a) it was too long and it's too hot; b) it has a mind of it's own and flies away in every which way possible; c) it has been bleached by the summer sun to a shocking shade of orangey/reddish/light brown and d) my black roots were already showing.

So I made a 10AM appointment with my fave hairdresser and had my hair cut and dyed back to a less shocking color (dark brown). I look perfectly human now. No more anime-colored hair! :P

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ay bongga!!! boylet hunting na!!! wooohooo!! :D

Anonymous said...

yeah! nice hair!!! =)

~*lilacstardust*~ said...

thanks thanks! i am still not used to seeing my virtually black hair on the mirror but thank god it's no longer flaming orange/red whenever i walk under the sun!

tin, u owe me a tour to Boylet Lala-land! ;-)