CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
<bgsound src='http://www.geocities.com/aileen_meyj/fadeintoyous.mp3'></bgsound>

Saturday, February 19, 2005

~* ANGER MANAGEMENT EXERCISE NO. 1 *~

Please keep in mind that I am only a biatch when provoked.

TEN THINGS I HATE ABOUT YOU

1. I hate your being an asswipe. It's unbelievably appalling coz I thought you have grown up. Apparently, the vodka sprite impaired my judgement.

2. I hate you coz that was like "oops, u f***ing did it again" to me.

3. I hate you coz now I can't sing without ever thinking of OTB. And OTB memories are baaaad.

4. I hate that you come in and out of my life anytime you want.

5. I hate how I now can't wear my cool fuchsia Jamaican Dream Terranova shirt coz I friggin' remember you everytime I see that shirt in my closet.

6. I hate how we looked so good in those pictures on my fone. It kills me. Could've been so beautiful. Could've been so right. I'll never hold what could have been on a cold and lonely night.

7. I hate you coz you have made me lose my trust in the sincerity of men.

8. I hate you coz you have ultimately made me jaded.

9. I hate how I remember you everytime I see a black Honda car.

10. I hate it but I think I will still apply the law of superseding actions to you.

2 comments:

Abbie said...

Hahaha! Very Julia Stiles. :)

~*lilacstardust*~ said...

yup! got the idea fr the movie ;)