CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
<bgsound src='http://www.geocities.com/aileen_meyj/fadeintoyous.mp3'></bgsound>

Saturday, February 19, 2005

~* MUSICAL TAG *~

I've been musical tagged by Abbie and Mitzi!


MY CURRENT RANDOM SONGS:

The Scientist by Coldplay/Natasha Bedingfield - one of my ultimate faves

"Nobody said it was easy. Oh it's such a shame for us to part.
Nobody said it was easy. No one ever said it would be this hard.
Oh let's go back to the start."

The Blower's Daughter by Damien Rice - super poignant. Hearing it played in Closer (starring Natalie Portman and Jude Law) made me like it more.

"And so it is just like you said it would be
Life goes easy on me most of the time.
And so it is, the shorter story:
No love, no glory.
No hero in her sky.
Can't take my eyes off you... "

The Trouble with Love by Kelly Clarkson - one of my fave tracks in the Love Actually soundtrack.

"The trouble with love is it can tear you up inside
Make your heart believe a lie
It's stronger than your pride
The trouble with love is it doesn't care how fast you fall
And you can't refuse the call."

Here with Me by Dido - ahh, the Max and Liz song from Roswell. I even have the version with sound bites from Roswell spoken by the lovers. The song offered an entirely new perception to me when I heard it in Love Actually -- that scene when Kiera Knightly saw the wedding video shot by the groom's best friend. "To me you are perfect..." *sigh*

"I won't go, I won't sleep
I can't breathe until you're resting here with me..."

Walking After You by Foo Fighters - the only Foo Fighter song that I like. I think it was in the X-Files soundtrack. I love the breathy vocals and lulling melody.

"I cannot be without you, matter of fact..."

Firewoman by Hungry Young Poets - still having a Barbie Almabis hang-over.

"Coz I've seen the world from down there
and it wasn't a pretty sight.
Now the circle is turning
Are you armed for the fight?
I wanna be a firewoman.
I'll water down your desire.
Coz I know this love is a killer."

Soon by Moonpools and Caterpillars - always nice to hear

"How was I to know
No one told me so
I just landed here and struggled to get by
Nothing much to see
Oh so naive
and then it hit me like it has 1,000 times

One day soon its going to happen to you
And when it does it wont be pretty."


Sweetest Goodbye by Maroon5 - two different versions from Songs About Jane and Love Actually soundtrack.

"Dream away everyday
Try so hard to disregard
the rhythm of the rain that drops
and coincides with the beating of my heart.

How does it feel to know you never have to be alone
when you get home?"

WHAT IS THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF MUSIC IN YOUR PC?

My Music folder is 5.67 GB with 1,832 files. Plus My Shared Folder for Kazaa which contains newly-downloaded songs and incomplete DLs is 437MB with 270 files.

THE LAST CD I BOUGHT:

Keane's Hopes and Fears - I bought it because of the song This is The Last Time

THE LAST SONG YOU LISTENED TO BEFORE THIS MESSAGE?

Texas' I'll See it Through. Track 9. The Love Actually OST is currently playing on my CD player.

5 SONGS YOU LISTEN TO THAT MEAN A LOT TO YOU:

  1. Wish You Were Here by Incubus - it's a hero song
  2. You Won't See Me Crying by Passage - the bullsh*t duet song
  3. Out of Reach by Gabrielle & ...On the Radio by Nelly Furtado (tie!) - asswipe songs
  4. Let Me Be the One by Jimmy Bondoc & What If by Babyface (tie!) - T2 songs...
  5. Strange and Beautiful by Aqualung - most fave Wicker Park song that gave me the quote "Sometimes the last thing you want comes in first. Sometimes the first thing you want never comes. I know that waiting is all you can do sometimes."

WHO ARE THE PEOPLE YOU'RE GOING TO PASS THIS ON?

Tin
Charo
Fay
Kiko
Teena
Mic

0 comments: