CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
<bgsound src='http://www.geocities.com/aileen_meyj/fadeintoyous.mp3'></bgsound>

Sunday, October 08, 2006

~* ANIMOSITY. I WRITE SINS, NOT TRAGEDIES. *~

I wish that someday I could meet someone who sees the world the same way that I do. Someone who sees beauty in the poetic emptiness of the street, glow of the lamp posts and blackness of the night. Someone who does not go: "Anong kinukuhanan mo dyan? Wala ka namang kinukuhanan dyan!". Argghh. Sooo not in the same wavelength. *rolls eyes*

Instead I am stuck with getting over some juvenile arrogant pompous asswipe. He's smart and he looks good -- but that's beside my bitchy point.

My, my, aren't we bitchy today?! I am just so consumed with rage that I am about to explode if I don't rant about this.

The night started ok. Fate was being an ass to me as usual, with the big joke being that he was the first person I saw when we got to the reception. And I ended up sitting beside him on the dinner table. Good thing I was seated far away from him when we were in Alabang. Or I would have whacked his head with the stupid tamborine just to shut him up.

Thank you Tin for being the bitch in me, haha:p Don't even think of apologizing! He deserved to be put in his freakin' place. Why can we not nail him for all the crapdom he did?!

Oh, to YOU. I lied. I haven't forgiven you. I revoke the pardon I gave you.

I detected mockery in his tone when he said "Sige na, nag-sorry na naman ko dba?! Sige na, picture na, lasing naman ako eh!". In all his inebriated asswipe glory. OH. MY. GAAH. I can't believe he said that! It was like friggin' drunk-dialing -- only, it happened on my goddamn face. I was cringing when I felt his hand on my hand, shoulder and waist. DON'T. EVER. TOUCH. ME. YOU. LITTLE. F*CKER. It was a totally revolting moment. How dare he touch me?! Saying [now-I-realize-insincere] sorry doesn't give you the right to invade my personal space. His touch brought split-second flashbacks of Dec 2004 and my knee-jerk reaction was utter abhorrence. Total animosity. Antipathy. Right then and there I wanted to: a) look him in the eye & waive an offending finger; b) exclaim "f*ck off!"; c) kick his balls; d) slap his arrogant face; e) all of the above. But then again, I thought, hey, I am bigger than this. I am not a crazy bitch. (I am only bitchy up to the point of dissing him on my blog...) So I opted to give everyone the evil eye, groan and walk away. I have never felt like slapping someone in utter disdain until that moment.

Tonight, and for all of the other nights to come, I will clench my fabulous hand in anger... and raise my middle finger.

Meanwhile, let me indulge in some Cake.

4 comments:

Abbie said...

"I wish that someday I could meet someone who sees the world the same way that I do. Someone who sees beauty in the poetic emptiness of the street, glow of the lamp posts and blackness of the night."

My 1st reaction: Yeah! Someone who doesn't sing loudly in a restaurant with a tambourine! Haha!

So, does this mean that you're not going to see him again on his "Christmas Party"? HAHA!

~*lilacstardust*~ said...

*lol* natawa ako sa first reaction mo :D

yeah. christmas party my foot! christmases are supposed to be spent with people you love. i don't want a revolting feeling at the pit of my stomach during christmas. he has inflicted enough pain as it is noh. enough na!

Anonymous said...

i guess being "one of the boys" is one of my best traits. HAHA!

oh, and i told u, i'm a friend. hehe.

~*lilacstardust*~ said...

tin! thanks talaga! you rock! :-)