CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
<bgsound src='http://www.geocities.com/aileen_meyj/fadeintoyous.mp3'></bgsound>

Thursday, October 05, 2006

~* THE ART OF PROCRASTINATION *~

Call it procrastination. Call it distraction. Call it boredom. *Guilty*, but I sure am proud how amazing this sketch turned out (while looking at an old photograph). I was actually just gonna doodle away my being unusually bored about life in general this morning when I got to work. But then it turned out to be an inspired sketch... Nevertheless, I miss doing old school mongol-pencil-and-plain-paper drawings out of nowhere. I miss creating beautiful things with my hands and this has just made me feel very happy about my accomplishment (but guilty about not doing serious work in the office!)



come a little closer flicker in flight *

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

astig... mas kamukha ng kuya. hehe.. pero astig ha.

~*lilacstardust*~ said...

hehe, yani ba? dbale, the brothers do look alike anyway ;-)