CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
<bgsound src='http://www.geocities.com/aileen_meyj/fadeintoyous.mp3'></bgsound>

Saturday, September 11, 2004

~* CANOSSA SYNDROME *~

Got this from fellow-Canossian and dearest friend Abbie...

Dammit, this is gonna test my memory! This is like 9+ years ago!

1. Bakit ka nahuhuli sa pila bago mag-flag ceremony?
Hmm. I don't think I was ever late. Mabait na bata ako noon.

2. Anong favorite mong bilhin sa canteen?
Vicks candy... Chocnut... was never a fan of Aling Tessie's arroz caldo. I do not like eating arroz caldo, goto and stuff like that.

3. Na-guidance/principal's office ka na ba?
Nope. But I remember napagalitan kaming dalawa ni Charo by Ms. Perez when we were laughing at one of my classmate's nervous tick back in grade three. Bata pa lang ako, laitera na talaga ako!:P

4. Sinong favorite teacher/s mo doon?
Ms. Naval (high school), Ms. Fransisco, Ms. Bayani, Ms. Perez (grade school)

5. Sinong HATEST teacher mo naman?
si Ernani. Hands down. :P

6. San ka usually tumatambay? Why?
The open hall below the AVR, canteen, kiosks. Most probably because that's where I can scope out my crush ;)

7. What's ur most unforgettable experience sa highschool mo?
World Youth Day (spending time at my foster home -- Abbie's), Retreat at Betania and that fateful retreat letter that changed my high school love life at the last minute.

8. Varsity?
Wala. Bano ako pagdating sa sports since I was a kid. If shopping was a sport, then call me sporty.

9. Sinong una mong nakilala sa high school mo?
As in a new person not from grade school, I think it was Che since she was the cousin of Mikki.

10. Sino unang mga barkada mo?
My barkada from grade school... THE CHARMS!!! (Charo, Inah, Hazel, Mitzi, Mikki, Ivy)

11. Sinong mga kabarkada mo nung nag-graduate ka from HS?
The remnants of PINK ILLUSION... my band EXORDIUM (Charo, Mitzi, Ajie)!!! THE GIFTED (Kathy R., Lea H., Mabel F., Vanessa the Twin, Che, Jovi)

12. Sino mga barkada mo from highschool hanggang ngayon?
Abbie, Mitzi, Charo, Tin, Ivy, Ajie

13. Na-mimiss mo na ba yung uniform mo?
Hellerrr?! Nope.

14. Favorite teacher's quotable quote?
He's not really my fave, pero this was the quote I can vividly remember. It's from our computer lab teacher. I forgot his name. Basta, he always says "Silence means yes" when nobody answers when he asks if we understood his lecture. And his favorite--the BACK-SLASH key for the commands and stuff. Sometimes he says "backlash" instead of "back-slash". HAHAHA!

15. Most unforgettable person? Why?
(ABBIE's POST: Hmmmm, let's see what Aileen's answer. Haha.) Sige na nga, si T2! First love chuvaness. Hayyyy.

16. I-describe ang mukha mo sa grad pic.
'Nyeta, hindi pa uso mag-pluck and shape ng kilay noon kaya grrness! Pangeeet the kilay. And I don't like what I'm wearing on the casual shot... kadiri, floral dress! *ackkk*

17. Anong binibili mo sa labas tuwing uwian?
Hmm. Back in grade school I think it was the hot pink-colored cotton candy!

18. Sino huling nakita mo sa batch?
Shucks, kelan ba tayo last nagkita, Abbie and Charo? Sa sobrang tagal, I can't remember anymore :( I think it was when Tin was here, right? With Jamie Balubal at Cena and then with Abbie and her gigantic pearl earrings and She Abu at Starbucks ATC and at Vivere Suites.

19. Anong contests ang sinalihan/napanalunan mo?
Spelling contest, Art contest, Battle of the Bands, Science contest, Religion contest

22. Kamusta naman ang Intrams?
Hay I don't even remember. Since I was a kid talaga, I do not give a sh*t about sports. No athletic inclination at all. EVER. I just remember roller-blading during intrams.

23. Sino mga sikat sa batch nyo?
THE INNOCENCE BAND, syempre! (Troy, Maco, VN, Homer, Wong)

24. Sino mga magaganda at gwapo sa batch?
male: Troy, Kaloy, Maco, VN
female: Mitzi, Abbie, Che, MM, Cindy Lopez

24. Nasa friendster mo ba yung crush mo sa HS?
Wala. Hindi sila techies eh. Bano.

26. Did you ever regret going to ur HS?
Nope. I wouldn't have met the persons who have left such an indelible mark in my life (such as my gal pals: Abbie, Mitzi, Charo, Tin, Ivy, Ajie; Best guy friend from HS: Jako; Twisted love affairs: Troy, Maco, Kaloy)

27. Sino sa mga ka-batch natin ang dapat napasali sa Star Circle Quest?
(ABBIE'S POST: Errr...si Troy? Si Kaloy? O si Maco? (Haha! See a pattern here?) ) --->> ABBIE, WHAT PATTERN? *innocent look*

28. San ka na nag-aaral ng college? Course?
Green Archer baby! De La Salle University - Bachelor of Science in Commerce, Major in Marketing

30. Sino ang peborit labs team of dem all mo?
Aktib and Abbie (long-live our World Youth Dayz! hehe...)

31. Anu-ano ang mga section mo?
St. Elizabeth, St. Catherine, St. John the Beloved, St. John the Baptist (shucks, tama ba 'to Abbie? My memory is not that good anymore, gaaah...)

32. Sino ang crush mo sa upper batch?
Syempre, ang crush ng bayan: JAN MICHAEL DUNGAO! hahaha!:P

33. Sino ang crush sa lower batch?
Ayan... Dito ako magaling -- corruption of minors! *evil grin* Si Aries Carpo, Zandro Ramos, DJ Desa, Alvinsor, Charles, Troy E., kapatid ni Aktib (whatshisface?). Hay sabi na nga ba, mahilig ako sa totoy eh :P

34. Orgs mo nung highschool?
Peer Counselling group, Combo Club (yuck, I can't believe how uncool they call the rock band's club! har-har!:P) Hmm, 'can't remember the rest. It's like two clubs every SAP time dba?

35. Sino pinaka-na-mi-miss mo ngayon?
The One Who Broke My Heart The Baddest. Enuf said.


3 comments:

Siaz said...

hey there.. i cant post sa tag-board, down ata.. anyways, i replied dun sa Photo mosaic comment mo.. please check my blog ;) Natawa naman ako sa question # 16.. hehehe i think mine was like that too.. dpa plucked kilay ko... ulk!

Abbie said...

Harhar! THANKS GURL! Thanks for supporting moi! I super remembered YOU abou the lower batch question. My biggest corrupt EVER wass Felino, dya know that? :)

~*lilacstardust*~ said...

Abbie, twas nice to be in a nostalgic mood! ;) Haha! Mitzi! Lahat tayo may killer kilays noon! Whoever thought we'd be plucking our eyebrows to the maxest kikay level come Y2K?! :P