CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
<bgsound src='http://www.geocities.com/aileen_meyj/fadeintoyous.mp3'></bgsound>

Sunday, November 07, 2004

~* THINK INCUBUS *~

'Got this from Sybil's blog:

Pick a band + Answer using only titles of their songs

*I've got 4 albums of Incubus baby!*




.:Are you male or female: Southern Girl
.:Describe yourself: A Certain Shade of Green/Stellar
.:How do some people feel about you: Nice to Know You
.:How do you feel about yourself: Just a Phase
.:Describe your ex: Summer Romance (Anti-Gravity Love Song) / Nowhere Fast
.:Describe your views on your significant other: Wish You Were Here/I Miss You
.:Describe what you want: Stellar/Priceless/Favorite Things
.:Describe how you live: Sick Sad Little World
.:Describe how you love: Talk Shows on Mute/Wish You Were Here
.:Share a few words of wisdom: Make Yourself/Are You In?


******


While I'm at it... Let me indulge. Here are some of my favorite lyrics from Incubus:

If the world would fall apart
In a fiction-worthy wind
I wouldn't change a thing
Now, that you're here

~ Here in My Room (A Crow Left of the Murder)
~****~

There’s something about the look in your eyes
Something I noticed when the light was just right
It reminded me twice that I was alive
And it reminded me that you’re so worth the fight

Could you show me dear, something I've not seen?
Something infinitely interesting

~ Echo (Morning View)

~****~

To see you when I wake up
is a gift I didn't think could be real.
To know that you feel the same as I do
is a three-fold, utopian dream.
You do something to me that I can't explain.
So would I be out of line if I said,
I miss you.

~ I Miss You (Make Yourself)
~****~

Meet me in outer space.
I will hold you close, if you're afraid of heights.
I need you to see this place, it might be the only way
that I can show you how
it feels to be inside of you.

How do you do it?
Make me feel like I do.
How do you do it?
It's better than I ever knew.

~ Stellar (Make Yourself)

~****~

I lean against the wind
Pretend that I am weightless
And in this moment
I am happy, happy
I wish you were here

~ Wish You Were Here (Morning View)


a three-fold utopian dream.

0 comments: