CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
<bgsound src='http://www.geocities.com/aileen_meyj/fadeintoyous.mp3'></bgsound>

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

~* NOW PLAYING: Winter Pageant by Aromabar *~


I decided to scrap putting depressing sappy mellow rock/pop on my blog for now. It would be too depressing to hear Coldplay's The Scientist in the background during cold late nights. So anyway, since I am feeling blah, I wanted something dreamy and ethereal... hence, my favorite track on the The Lounge Story compiled by Anton Ramos (of the Chillout Project compilations...)



Strangely, I could not Google any lyrics for it. The lyrics are pretty simple and repetitive anyway. You'll get the drift. Lest you fall asleep or get weirdly high on the ethereal voice of the female vocalist of Aromabar.

... What part did I play in making you the way you are? What more can I say to
convince you... you didn't have to go so far...
~ Winter Pageant, Aromabar

1 comments:

Property Hunters said...


Appriciable article, We at Property Hunters shifted this service to a level much higher than the broker concept. you can see more details like this article Best in lusail qatar