CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
<bgsound src='http://www.geocities.com/aileen_meyj/fadeintoyous.mp3'></bgsound>

Thursday, March 11, 2004

~*INCUBUS = BRANDON BOYD = ECSTACY*~

Incubus is here naaaaaaaa!!!!!!! *shrieks* *screams* *gushes* *sighs* I will breathe the same air that Brandon Boyd is breathing. Ahhhhhhh. His Royal HOTNESS is here. Stellar. Something infinitely interesting. Gaaah. I haven't seen their arrival coverages though. I'm not sure if Brandon's wearing his dirty/scruffy look. DON'T ever conclude that he is NOT hot when you see him this way. He is so freakin' hot, I swear. If he's wearing his clean look, I swear I'll faint. Gaaaaah. Ahhh. And his breathy, whispery vocals in Incubus love songs (refer to Stellar, Echo, I Miss You, Wish You Were Here and Here in my Room). Ahhhh. Pure bliss. And his angsty screams in their angry songs (refer to Megalomaniac and Nice to Know You). Ahhhh. Oh so pulse-racing. Gaaaaaah. And his funky dancey moves while he sings (refer to the "Are You In?" video). *Triple sigh* Oh-so-sexy.




There's something about the way you move
I see your mouth in slow motion when you sing
More subtle than something, someone contrives
Your movements echo that I have seen the real thing

Could you show me dear...something I've not seen?
Something infinitely interesting.

~ Echo, Incubus






*YUM* *SIGH TO THE NTH POWER*

Enough said.


0 comments: