CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
<bgsound src='http://www.geocities.com/aileen_meyj/fadeintoyous.mp3'></bgsound>

Friday, March 26, 2004

~*WAZZUP*~

I was home early the other day and managed to finally catch this "Wazzup, Wazzup" show in Studio 23 wherein the AKAfellas sang the show's theme song. I was pretty much curious as to how the song goes so I watched it. Gaaah, can I just say that the show is such pure crap?! Hayyy, that show will be axed in a short while. It totally sucks, man! There are only two nice things I can say about it: 1) The AKAfellas sang the show's jingle, so hey, anything AKAfellas is nice to me *teehee*; 2) that "Pare" dude... Drew (?), the "Sandigan ng Kagwapuhan", as he says so himself, is such a cutie. That's about it. It was agonizing to watch the stupid show. I was commenting na walang ka kwenta-kwenta the show and my dad says, "Eh ba't mo pinapanood?" Hehe. So I said, "Eh kasi AKAfellas yung kumanta nung jingle nung show! Inaabangan ko lang." Hay, I wonder who thought up such a lame, super-corny show?! Lame, lame, lame.

0 comments: