CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
<bgsound src='http://www.geocities.com/aileen_meyj/fadeintoyous.mp3'></bgsound>

Tuesday, March 30, 2004

~* TOP TWELVE SIGNS THAT I AM CRUSHING ON YOU *~

12. You make me wish I'm a smoker. Baaaad!

11. I sneak glances at you from the corner of my eye.

10. I am on stalker mode when I check out your Friendster profile.

9. I secretly wish I'd bump into you when I am going to, uhhh, places...

8. You give me an upset stomach when I mull over you.

7. You make my heart do multiple flip-flops.

6. You make me want to hug you. Or rest my head on your shoulder. Or just simply hold your hand.

5. I can hardly look you straight in the eyes when we talk.

4. I hurriedly walk past you.

3. When I enter a room, for some weird reason, my eyes automatically set on you wherever the hell you are seated. And it freaks me out when our eyes actually meet so I quickly look away. Gaaaah.

2. I rarely initiate conversation with you coz I am too freaked out by your presence.

and the top sign?....

1. You make me melt inside when you make these little lambing gestures like touching my arm or somethin'. And you render me temporarily brain-dead right after that.


Gaaah. Stupid, stupid love.

0 comments: