CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
<bgsound src='http://www.geocities.com/aileen_meyj/fadeintoyous.mp3'></bgsound>

Sunday, July 24, 2005

~* NOW PLAYING: KWARTO by SUGARFREE *~

I loooove this Sugarfree song. This was the song that made me *seriously* consider buying their album. I saw the video first (in time for Pinoy Blonde promotion since it's in the movie's OST) on MTV before actually hearing it on radio. Well I liked their breakout single Mariposa back in 2003/2004 but this current single is what made me love Sugarfree's music more. I surfed the net to find out more about them and it was this article that made me buy BOTH their albums: Sa Wakas and Dramachine in one trip at Tower Records. After listening to both albums, I thought to myself: "Now why didn't I buy these Sugarfree CDs sooner? It is sooo me. Drama at its best." I looove Ebe Dancel's songwriting. Every thought that has come across every lovelorn individual is echoed in Ebe's lyrics.

My fave tracks in Sugarfree's albums:



SA WAKAS: Burnout, Unang Araw, Mariposa, Telepono


DRAMACHINE: Prom, Kandila, Kwarto, Reprise
[[try playing Kandila, Kwarto and Reprise in one go and you'll get an honest-to-goodness catharsis. P.S. Highly recommended for drama queens ;) ]]





Maglilinis ako ng aking kwarto
Na punong puno ng galit at damit
Mga bagay na hindi ko na kailangan
Nakaraang hindi na pwedeng pagpaliban
Mga liham ng linihim kong pag-ibig
At litrato ng kahapong maligalig
Dahan dahan kong inipon
Ngunit ngayon kailangan nang itapon

Di ko na kayang mabuhay sa kahapon
Kaya mula ngayon, mula ngayon...

May jacket mong nabubulok sa sulok
Inaalikabok na sa lungkot
May panyong ilang ulit nang niluhaan
Isang patak sa bawat beses na
Tayo'y nasaktan

Alaala ng lumuluhang kahapon
Dahan dahan ko na ring kinakahon
Natagpuan ko na ang tunay na ligaya
Lumabas ako ng kwarto't naron sya

Magpapaalam na sa yo ang aking kwarto...


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, do you have a link to "kwarto" music video? pls get back w/ me on http://www.myspace.com/kristinakanickie thanks!