CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
<bgsound src='http://www.geocities.com/aileen_meyj/fadeintoyous.mp3'></bgsound>

Saturday, July 30, 2005

~* BMR's [SOFT] ALBUM LAUNCH @ XAYMACA*~

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
ang iniiiit sa loob ng xaymaca. i swear.


The last time I've been to Xaymaca was last May for my sister's bday celeb. Last night, I came back to Xaymaca since it was Brownman Revival's soft launch for their album. Right now, their debut single Maling Akala (remake of E'heads hit) is making waves in MYX's countdown. Last night, their album "Steady Lang" was launched to the Xaymaca denizens.

The energy of everyone was high... it was supeeer hot and smoky inside... hehe, what else is new in Xaymaca? ;-)

I didn't want to lose the effects of the lights inside the reggae bar so I didn't use the flash of my digicam. The result were beautiful artsy blurry pics :)




alphy


dennis


dino [this one's my fave blurry/time lapse/motion effect thingie]



the horny boys: ambet, jayson and jojo


januarie



Our pictures...


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
me, my sister and lizzie

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
no, i don't smoke! 'just hamming it up for the cam ;) that's my sister's yosi...


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
me and my sis



Syempre, I had my album inlay signed. Huwaw. Since the band is composed of 9 guys + their band manager, it took quite some time for me to complete the signatures ;)

*click pic for larger view*
by row: signature of jotay the band manager; januarie - percussions; alphy - guitars; jao - bass; ambet - trumpet; jojo - saxophone; jayson - trombone; dennis - drums; kenneth - keyboards;
dino - vocals







4 comments:

Siaz said...

hey aileen, i think we have the same earring.. is that made of capiz? i luv wearing it coz it matches to any outfit i wear... hehehe

~*lilacstardust*~ said...

yeah, i have a coupla pairs of those capiz shell thingies ;)

Unknown said...

hi! saw you asking about rockestra.

i posted this on my blog and LJ, and here's the link: rokcestra!

see you at the show!!

~*lilacstardust*~ said...

thanks zarahjutz! :) but dang, i think it coincides with stonefree's album launch :(