CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
<bgsound src='http://www.geocities.com/aileen_meyj/fadeintoyous.mp3'></bgsound>

Sunday, July 24, 2005

~* SEVEN THINGS *~

'Got tagged by Tere:) ...

Seven things that scare you:
1. flying ipis!!!
2. death of a loved one
3. never ever finding The One
4. ghosts, elementals and all that paranormal stuff
5. hyper kids (with dirty shoes) who might step on my suede shoes/white beaded flats
6. losing my job
7. my PC crashing and me not having backed up my mp3s and videos

Seven things you like the most:
1. music
2. digital photography/adobe photoshop artsy fartsy stuff
3. blogging
4. mushy movies that make me cry
5. my dearest friends
6. my family
7. going to gigs and having my pics taken with the artists/having them sign my CDs/posters

Seven important things in your room:
1. bed
2. CD collection
3. my beloved PC
4. stereo
5. kikay accessories
6. kikay shoes & bags
7. my sequined/beaded tops

Seven random facts about you:
1. I have a 3rd ear piercing on my left ear.
2. I used to be the vocalist of an all-girl rock band which my friends and I formed waaaay back in high school.
3. I'm a self-confessed drama queen.
4. I buy pirated DVDs. I no longer buy pirated CDs. I used to get the pirated one when I don't really like the artist that much or I just like one song from it or something like that. Now, if I just like one song, I just download the mp3. If I like the artist, I buy their album. I feel esp. compelled to buy the album if it's an OPM band.
5. I am quick-tempered. I curse when I'm pissed.
6. I appreciate a wide range of music. I used to listen to Enya and the Gregorian Masters of Chant. I've had various stages/phases in my choice of music: heavy metal stage... hiphop/R&B stage... a boyband stage... a chillout/trance stage... an acoustic stage... an a cappella stage... a reggae stage... now i'm in the pinoy rock band phase;)
7. I still haven't found what I'm looking for. So I stopped looking for now.


Seven things you plan to do before you die:
1. skydive
2. go to Palawan
3. scuba dive
4. go to Boracay again (the last time was back in the 90s)
5. bungee jump
6. have a hot air balloon ride
7. go to Puerto Galera

Seven things you can do:
1. Do artsy fartsy stuff using the brushes in Adobe Photoshop
2. Clone/Dodge away zits, eyebags, sweat stains and other unnecessary stuff in digital photos
3. Take digital videos with one hand and drink San Mig Strong Ice with the other hand during band gigs
4. Do Olive's "Oh, Popeye!" voice
5. Plan the OC-way for product launches and marketing events
6. Sing, sing, sing! But not in a diva kind of way. More like the Alanis Morrisette and Stone Temple Pilots kind of way.
7. Color-coordinate my accessories, clothes, shoes and bags

Seven things you can't do:
1. play the guitar or drums
2. hold off my pee for a long time. I am such a CR queen, I swear. But I don't have bladder problems accdg. to my past medical check-ups.
3. do choreographed dance steps. as in the missy elliot kind of dance steps ha.
4. learn Macromedia Flash
5. forget about certain someones. yeah, with an "s".
6. cook super complicated stuff like kare-kare or something like that.
7. get my mouse off the internet

Seven things that attract you to the opposite sex:
1. eyes, shoulders, lips, butt
2. good-natured personality
3. crazy sense of humor
4. honesty
5. the lambing factor
6. swoon-worthy singing voice
7. intelligence/being street-smart

Seven things you say the most:
1. *Awww*
2. Oh f#%^.
3. Ah $h*t!
4. As in...
5. Like...
6. Super [insert adjective here]
7. chuva

Seven celeb crushes (whether local or foreign):
1. Brandon Boyd
2. Scott Speedman
3. John Cusack
4. Gael Garcia Bernal
5. Yael
6. Champ
7. Sheldon

Seven people you want to see to take this quiz:
1. Abbie
2. Mitzi
3. Charo
4. Tin
5. Ivy
6. Fay
7. Ivah

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i wanna go to palawan..