CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
<bgsound src='http://www.geocities.com/aileen_meyj/fadeintoyous.mp3'></bgsound>

Sunday, February 22, 2004

~*BUSY, BUSY GIG-FILLED WEEKEND*~

Woohoo (tired-sounding woohoo yan...) I was at the Jason Mraz gig last Saturday. Twas a total blast! I realized that in a weird, geekish, kidish sort of way that Jason is kinda cute...

Today I went to the first leg of my beloved 'Fellas mall tour (album promo) at ATC. Coolness, lotsa peeps there, as in! As in their CDs were sold out in Odyssey ATC and even in their Festival Mall branch.

Weeee! Got to join the fellas and the akakadas (teena, hogi, mika) at California Pizza Kitchen for a quick snack before the 4pm gig. I just got to the Activity Center when I saw Robi and greeted him. And then he invited me to join them guys at CPK. Kewlness. He's sooo bait talaga.

Okay I'm verrrry tired and I need to catch a lot of missed Zzzs. Will post more Jason Mraz and AKAfellas stuff tomorrow... Or the next day... Or on (holiday) Wednesday.

Woohooo, the AKAfellas kicks (major) ass!!!!

SHAMELESS PLUGS:
Visit the site that I helped Lucy with...

www.akafellas.vze.com

BUY THE AKAFELLAS ALBUM! BUY IT, BUY IT, and umm, BUY IT!!!!!

0 comments: