CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
<bgsound src='http://www.geocities.com/aileen_meyj/fadeintoyous.mp3'></bgsound>

Sunday, February 01, 2004

~*SUDDENLY MISSING ROCKWELL RYAN*~

Ahhh. I was so bored online that I decided to catch up with what's goin' on with my good ol' dear Rockwell Ryan. Man, I'm so happy for him... everything is starting to look really well for him... he's about to sign up with this manager who used to handle Jars of Clay. Kewlness. Gaaah, I miss him! I miss coming up to him & Dain during their numerous gigs here in Manila. Oh well, he did say he's gonna be back here sometime this year and tour with his band... Ahhh. I can't hardly wait!!! I miss hearing him sing & play guitar live onstage. Ooh, plus I have a digital cam now which can take unlimited videos. *Weee.* I wanna hear "Waited Too Long" again. Oh but then again NOT NOW. Not when the dreaded V-day is coming. *Acckkkk* Or I might start to be mushy & reminisce & curse & cry. Gaaaah. Not him again. Darn it. It HAS indeed been a year since... Oh f%@#. Must stop. Must stop. *starts singing Help Me Forget...*

Drat. Something is wrong with Rockwell's site. Page cannot be displayed. But hhhuwhyyy? :(

Well anywayz, for the curious and for pluggin' purposes, here's his site:

http://www.rockwellryan.com

... and his MB that I've been so remiss posting on/visiting (guilty! way too much akafellas kasi eh!:P ):

http://pub75.ezboard.com/brockwellryanonlinecommunity

*Yey* I have his personally signed CD # 450! Thanks to Yam whose online order at awarestore I "rode" with. Man , Rockwell is just sooo talented. He wrote ALL the lyrics & the music in his album, produced it & the old Stephen Speaks albums, he made Stephen Speaks to what it has been from Tulsa to Manila. I just pray that God will continue to bless him coz he reaaally deserves it. It's all been blood, sweat and tears for him... and look at how great things are comin' along for him now. *Woohoos for Rockwell...* Ahhh, Jamie Bond is just sooo lucky, lucky, lucky.

I will laugh, I will cry, I will close my eyes
Cause I know that it won't be long
Until we meet again.

Though I wish that I were with you now
I know there's a reason for space
I can dream of memories you're writing down
And I look forward to that day
And the smile on your face...


~ Leaving Song, Rockwell Ryan


0 comments: