CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
<bgsound src='http://www.geocities.com/aileen_meyj/fadeintoyous.mp3'></bgsound>

Wednesday, February 25, 2004

~*JASON MRAZ GIG AND THE FIRST LEG OF THE FELLAS' MALL TOUR*~

Okay so here are the pics from this weekend. Here are some shots of Jason Mraz on rollerblades:



I only know about 5 or so songs of Jason Mraz so half the time I couldn't quite relate to the songs he sang. I was waiting for him to sing Sleeping to Dream but he didn't. Dang. Some guy kept shouting his request for Jason to sing Sleeping to Dream but he didn't. Grrrr. I don't think it's in his album. I just DL'd it. He wrote such nice lyrics, very poignant. It's my fave Mraz song.


I'm dreaming of sleeping next to you I'm feeling like a lost little boy in a brand new town
I'm counting my sheep and each one that passes is another dream to ashes
and they all fall down.
As I lay me down tonight,
I close my eyes and what a beautiful sight

I'm sleeping to dream about you
I'm so tired of having to live without you
So I'm sleeping to dream about you and I'm so tired

I found myself in the riches (Your eyes, your lips, your hair.) Well you were everywhere
But I woke up in the ditches. I hit the light and I thought you might be here
but you were nowhere. You were nowhere at home.

As I lay me back to sleep
Lord I pray that I can keep
Sleeping to dream about you
I'm so tired of having to live without you
So I'm sleeping to dream about you and I'm so tired

(It's just a little a lullaby to keep myself from crying myself to sleep at night.)

Sleeping to dream about you
I'm so tired of having to live without you
So I'm sleeping to dream about you and I'm so tired


~ Sleeping to Dream, Jason Mraz



~oO0Oo~



Okay. Now on my beloved 'Fellas... Here are my pics with the fellas who hung around with Teena, Mika, Tere, Hogi and me for a while after the show:



Okay so there's Red (Mr. videographer dude! He video'd part of their show. He was singing while taking shots with his video cam. Kewlness. It's for that documentary thing he's working on...) Second pic is with my huggy-wuggy-Robi. Gaah. *hugz*hugs* forever! There's Karl Kalbo (umm, peace ____! hehehe). Okay, Melismatic-singin' Karl na nga lang! Okaaay, 4th picture... there's Reuben trying to be, uhmm, funny. *teehee* Kaya pala he was so excited to see the pic right after it was shot... "Bilis, bilis, tingnan natin!" he said. Haha. Nag-emote pala ang bata! And there... finally, a pic with the unsung hero Mr. Bass-man Roger! I told him "Hey Roger, picture, picture! Wala akong picture with you EVER eh!" There. Natuwa naman sya.

After that I tagged along with Tere and Hogi at Seattle's Best (read: Shaaatels best, ala Tere. hehehe)

~oO0Oo~



So since Sunday I've been OD'ing on their album. Oh c'mon indulge me, after all, I've waited for this freakin album since November 2003! And wow, it was worth the 20-message board-pages of wait! Well honestly I've been skipping track one because, umm, my ears will just bleed if I hear another "hala!". I know it's Robi's song but hey, even he said he was kinda tired of it back when we were talking in Ad Congress' Radioworks at Baguio. I can only take so much Bongga. Hehe.(Gaah, was my, umm, expression correct? Anywayz, moving on...) It's better heard live coz that's where they do their solo stints.

On Karl: Grabeh. As in whoa. He really kicks ass with that melismatic singing thing he does. And he kinda sounds like Gary V. This kid is blessed!

On Paulo's Harana: Hehehe, as I said to Teena, there's a part there that makes me snicker. That "waga-aaa-as" part. Hmm. Basta. But I luv the "guys, one more time" as always. It's so cute. Nakaka last-song-syndrome.

To end this blog entry, let me share a funny anecdote: So here I was this morning, taking a bath, with the album blasting out loud so I can hear it inside the bathroom. The funny thing is, I was freakin singing along to Sound Illusion...but NOT at the part na may lyrics ha, take note. Now ain't that just out of whack?! *teehee*

0 comments: