CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
<bgsound src='http://www.geocities.com/aileen_meyj/fadeintoyous.mp3'></bgsound>

Sunday, February 29, 2004

~*OH TAKE ME BACK TO THE START...*~

Gaah. I suddenly missed him today. Crap. I don't even need forty days of sacrifice! I think I was jinxed since day one.

Random thought: If true love comes only but once in a lifetime, what happens when it leaves? Could you ever find another purpose in life other than to love and be loved?

What Chico said the other day rings true. It seems that love only exists to the simple. If you're a complicated person and you tend to overanalyze things and thirst for the profound, it will really be hard for you to find love. You tend to seek further and think too deeply. Hence, little, ordinary, simple things do not qualify as love in your vocabulary.

There are too many mediocre things in life and love should not be one of them. ~ Dream for an Insomniac


But was THAT (already) love that I lost? So what's the point in pining and hoping? Oh take me back to the start...


Come up to meet you,
Tell you I'm sorry,
You don't know how lovely you are.

I had to find you,
Tell you I need you,
Tell you I set you apart.

Tell me your secrets,
And ask me your questions,
Oh, let's go back to the start.

Runnin' in circles,
Comin' up tails,
Heads are a science apart.

Nobody said it was easy,
It's such a shame for us to part.
Nobody said it was easy,
No one ever said it would be this hard.
Oh, take me back to the start.

I was just guessing,
At numbers and figures,
Pulling your puzzles apart.

Questions of science,
Science and progress,
Do not speak as loud as my heart.

Tell me you love me,
Come back and haunt me,
Oh, when I rush to the start.

Runnin' in circles,
Chasin' tails,
Comin' back as we are.

Nobody said it was easy,
Oh, it's such a shame for us to part.
Nobody said it was easy,
No one ever said it would be so hard.
I'm goin' back to the start.

~ The Scientist, Coldplay



OH IT'S SUCH A SHAME FOR US TO PART... Yeah well nobody told me it would be THIS hard...

0 comments: