CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
<bgsound src='http://www.geocities.com/aileen_meyj/fadeintoyous.mp3'></bgsound>

Saturday, September 17, 2005

~* AKAFELLAS @ TAVERN ON THE SQUARE

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
the AKAfellas (L to R): ikey, jhett, reubs, karl, robi, myke, pau & roger

I think the last time I watched the Akafellas perform was last year pa. To give you a clearer picture, the last time I watched the 'fellas perform, Ikey was bald... now he has regular-length hair. I'm still not used to seeing him with hair. Hehe.

Met up with Teena last Tuesday (Sept. 13) to go to the 'fellas gig which was really convenient for me this time coz it was just in Tavern @ Greenbelt (usually, their gigs are always somewhere in QC/Pasig area). Twas just around 20mins. away from my office so I was happy to catch this gig.

Tere joined us later. We all sat together with Pau's cousin from Canada (I'm so bad with names... I forgot what her name was, sorry!), Emily (Roger's S.O.) and Ikey's S.O. (again, I'm bad with remembering names I tell ya!). On the next table sat Robi's family. His kid brother River was sooo cute in that funny picture that Tere took. River was sleeping soundly and they put a beer bottle in his hand. Hehe. (River missed pretty much the entire performance of the 'fellas coz he fell asleep after about 10 minutes of the 'fellas' first set.)

Fave quote of the night: "Guys, can you stop referring to me as new?" ~ Jhett*

* Jhett replaced Red last year around Sept., I think. Red is currently pursuing his dream to become a director and is studying in NY now.



0 comments: