CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
<bgsound src='http://www.geocities.com/aileen_meyj/fadeintoyous.mp3'></bgsound>

Monday, September 26, 2005

~* NOW PLAYING: All I Need by Barbie's Cradle *~


ALL I NEED
~* Words by: Barbie Almalbis *~

Inside of my heart is an army of angels
Just coz i let you go
Oh volunteers they are here to love and help me
only coz i've said no

to the killer eyes that invite me to do things
i would have to lie about
and its better now, we are safe
you know i love you more from far away
now that all i need is God.

hey little girl
do you still have things that haunt you
are all the words i say unclear
you know i was there just a while ago so miserable
until i told the truth and prayed

and the killer eyes that invite me
to do things i would have to lie about (just lost their sparkle)
and its better now, we are safe
you know i love you more from far away
now that all I need is God.

inside of my heart is glorious army waiting for war...

the killer eyes that invite me to do things
i would have to lie about (lost their sparkle)
and its better now, we are safe
you know i love you more from far away
now that all I need is...

Inside of my heart is an army of angels
Inside of my heart is an army of angels
Inside of my heart is an army of angels
Inside of my heart is an army of angels...

I need you so much I am dust without you
I'd lose all the universe just to have you
I need you so much I am dust without you
I'd lose all the universe just to have you...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi. im just wondering how did you get this song? i was just wondering if you could please give me the html code pls. i love this song. pls email it to me at: ynahz_poohbear@hotmail.com
thank you so much.

Anonymous said...

hands down talaga! hehe...and i like the new theme/mantra chuva. i have a certain fondness for angels. u should see my collection of angel images...although most of them are weird... v(^o^)v so sad i can't hear the background music.

i got a few questions pla. how can i reduce the bytes of my mp3 files? i'm having quite a hard time uploading them eh. and what software po do use to make those avatars? thanks po... v(^o^)v

~*lilacstardust*~ said...

hi ANONYMOUS!:) i have barbie's album... that's where i got this song. i suggest you buy BARBIE - THE SINGLES album... this song is included there ;-)

i am hosting the song in my own site so i'm sorry i can't give you its html code as that would mean additional load to my bandwidth if you use the code.

~*lilacstardust*~ said...

hi YUKI! :) ooh, when i was a teen, i liked collecting angel stuff... up to now i still have a lot of angel figurines & stuff in my room.

u can't hear the bg music? my bandwidth was probably consumed when u visited my blog.

i'm using this free program i dl'd called CD-DA extractor. it has a file format converter which has this drop-down menu thingie that allows me to choose a lower bitrate. i use 32kbps or 24 kbps in order to generate a <1MB mp3.

i use adobe imageready to make my animated gifs ;-) it's a plug-in program in adobe photoshop.

Anonymous said...

ooohhhh...ok, thanks po for the info...looks like ur blog is beginning to be famous ha.. (^_^) nga pla, maybe u can make the bg music to keep repeating when it's done playing. paulit-ulit...hehe...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

hi there.... how will i get connected to barbie almalbis... co'z i nid to talk to her... plzz..... plzz.... plzz.... help me...


moshindig@yahoo.com just email me... tnxx